The State of American Business 2022: Highlights
On Demand Video
“Businesses are not simply competing to win today, but to build a better tomorrow—to propel our country and the world toward a brighter future of growth, solutions, and opportunity we know lies ahead.”
The State of American Business 2022: The Competition for Global Leadership
The State of American Business 2022: Competition for the Marketplace
Pushing Back Against FTC Overreach
The Federal Trade Commission is seeking, through legislation, authority it is not supposed to have.
The State of American Business 2022: The Competition for Talent
The State of American Business 2022: The Competition for Ideas
Reps. Nancy Mace and Mikie Sherrill discuss possible policy solutions to the childcare crisis which is forcing too many American families to choose between working and providing childcare themselves.
What We Stand For
- Let's Rebuild AmericaInfrastructure is not a partisan issue – it’s an American priority. Investing in America’s infrastructure is critical to our economic recovery, prosperity and quality of life.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Immigration ReformIt is long past time for Congress to act on the important task of fixing our broken immigration system.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- State of American Business 2022: The Competition SeriesCompetition builds our country, makes it exceptional, and moves us forward. In the weeks following State of American Business 2022, we’ll continue the conversation through The Competition Series. Join business leaders, lawmakers, and policy experts as we dive deeper into four key areas each week.
- Virtual InSTEP Discussion: Admiral James StavridisThis event will feature a conversation with Admiral James Stavridis USN (Ret), who will share his thoughts about geopolitical hot spots in 2022. A four-star naval officer, Admiral Stavridis has held several high-profile roles during his 37-year military career including leading the NATO Alliance in global operations as Supreme Allied Commander.
- EnergyInnovates: Grid ResilienceThis virtual forum will highlight the people, companies, and technologies that will support the modernization of the electricity grid while hardening the grid from emerging threats, both natural and manmade, and enhancing the high levels of reliability taken for granted today.
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Nov 04, 2021Hiring Our Heroes Launches New Google Career Certificate Workforce Program for Military Community 8,000 veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses to receive training for in-demand tech jobs
- Nov 03, 2021Statement on the SEC's Revised Guidance for Shareholder Proposals Statement on the SEC's Revised Guidance for Shareholder Proposals
- Nov 03, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on S. 3143, the "Resolving Sexual Assault and Harassment Disputes Act" This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the United States Senate supporting S. 3143, the “Resolving Sexual Assault and Harassment Disputes Act." This bill is on the Legislative Leadership list for the “How They Voted” scorecard.
- Nov 03, 2021Here’s What’s Happening at the UN Climate Conference Chamber experts are on the ground in Glasgow tracking announcements, updates, and developments at COP26.
- Nov 03, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on H.R. 4777, "Nondebtor Release Prohibition Act" This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the House Committee on the Judiciary, opposing H.R. 4777, the "Nondebtor Release Prohibition Act."
- Nov 02, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on the Nomination of Christopher S. Wilson to be the Chief Innovation and Intellectual Property Negotiator at USTR This Hill letter was sent to Members of the Senate Committee on Finance on Christopher S. Wilson’s nomination as the Chief Innovation and Intellectual Property Negotiator with the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR).
- Nov 01, 2021U.S. Chamber Adds New Digital and Editorial Expertise Peter Lauria joins as Vice President and Editor in Chief of USChamber.com; Kevin Gaherty joins as Executive Director of Data and Email Products.
- Oct 30, 2021Comments to DOL on Proposed Form 5500 Revisions
- Oct 29, 2021How Embark Trucks is Driving Innovation Embark Trucks, based in California, is using automated vehicle technology to make the roads safer, operations more efficient and sustainable, and supply chains more resilient. Find out how.