Small Business Index
The quarterly MetLife and U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Index found that concern for inflation among small business owners has reached a new high. The vast majority (90%) of small businesses say they are concerned about the impact of inflation on their business.
Celebrating Small Business: The Dream Big Awards
Start. Run. Grow. Week - October 18, 2022
The Dream Big Award winners will be announced at the CO— Start. Run. Grow. Week, a celebration of the challenges and achievements of small business owners across the country. We’ll connect you with your peers to share real-world strategies on some of the most complex issues facing small businesses. Additionally, we will bring in subject-area experts who will help you gain fresh insights on the ever-shifting economy, and share ideas about leadership, management, and resilience as a small business owner.
OnDemand Highlights: Global Aerospace Summit
The American Data Privacy and Protection Act needs to provide certainty to businesses and consumers, not a confusing new patchwork.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce measures our success by what we deliver for you—our members. We believe in the power of the American business community to improve lives, solve problems, and strengthen society—and for 110 years, we have helped you do it.
How Inflation Is Impacting Businesses
U.S. and Mexican Business Leaders’ Input on the Upcoming U.S.-Mexico High-Level Economic Dialogue
The business community on both sides of the border supports the U.S.-Mexico High-Level Economic Dialogue (HLED) to ensure the most competitive North America possible.
By Guillermo Vogel
Indo-Pacific Economic Flourishing? Making a Success of IPEF
By John G. Murphy
Why the U.S.-Chile Tax Treaty Should be Ratified Immediately
By John G. Murphy
- Security and Resilience
Public-Private Collaboration on Display at Israel Cyber Week
By Christophe Blassiau
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Health CareHealth ForwardTuesday, October 0401:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- FinanceProlific Regulation: Examining SEC Rulemaking Under the Biden AdministrationThursday, October 0611:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion3rd Annual National Summit on Equality of OpportunityThursday, October 0603:00 PM EDT - 04:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Jun 17, 2022Competition Data Center
- Jun 17, 2022Striking Similarities: Comparing Europe's Digital Markets Act to the American Innovation and Choice Online Act
While the White House has rightly pushed back against Europe’s Digital Markets Act, Congress is considering similar legislation with the American Innovation and Choice Online Act – which would limit competition in the tech industry.
- Jun 16, 2022U.S. Chamber Endorses Dale Strong for Alabama’s 5th Congressional District
Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce announced its endorsement of Dale Strong (R) to represent Alabama’s Fifth Congressional District.
- Jun 16, 20224 Small Business Owners Explain What They Need from Government to Navigate Uncertainty
The U.S. Chamber’s Bill of Rights is helping America’s small businesses explain their perspectives to elected officials on what is needed to create an environment where small business can thrive.
- Jun 16, 2022Twelve Scholarship Recipients Selected from 800 Applicants
First round of awards announced for highly-competitive skills training scholarship funded by U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation and Donohue Family Foundation and managed by the SkillPointe Foundation
- Jun 15, 2022Anti-Human Trafficking Laws - The Report
This publication, Anti-Human Trafficking Laws, provides an overview of relevant laws, executive orders, treaties, and conventions, in the international human rights context. The first section of this publication, Federal Laws, highlights human trafficking rules applicable to companies in the U.S. The second part, International Laws, provides an overview of human trafficking treaties and conventions, as well as supply chain due diligence laws in Europe.
- Jun 15, 2022Proposal at WTO to Waive Intellectual Property Would Set Harmful Precedent
Won’t help with vaccination but could undermine the ability to respond to the next global crisis
- Jun 15, 2022U.S. Chamber Urges Congress to Act on Dreamers
Today, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley issued a statement regarding the 10th anniversary of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.