How Worker Shortages Continue to Cripple Summer Attractions
Severe labor shortages are hitting seasonal summer businesses like pools and amusement parks hard. Despite upping pay and offering big bonuses, there are few applicants.
Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
- International Trade & Investment
President Biden: The Importance of Unlocking Economic Potential in the Americas
At the IV CEO Summit of the Americas, President Biden made the case that nations of the Americas needed to work together to unlock more economic potential.
Expanding the Workforce
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Growing a Team During the Workforce ShortageWednesday, June 2912:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyTecTalk with Alan Davidson, NTIA AdministratorThursday, June 3011:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Mar 09, 2022U.S. Chamber Study: Industrial Concentration in the U.S. Economy is Declining, Not Increasing
Chamber’s Bradley: “Industrial concentration is a myth that underpins the administration's executive order on competition, its narrative around inflation, and serves as its excuse to overregulate."
- Mar 08, 2022States Should Utilize American Rescue Plan Funds to Serve Citizens Efficiently
States should be using American Rescue Plan funds and budget surpluses to make critical, long-overdue upgrades to their IT – and better serve constituents.
- Mar 08, 2022Howard University Graduate Neema Mungai Shares How the Next-Gen Scholar Program Catapulted her Public Relations Career
Howard University graduate Neema Mungai shares her insights on how the U.S. Chamber's Next-Gen Scholar program prepared her for her current position working in public relations for Apple.
- Mar 03, 2022Bottom Line Construction & Development Builds New York Communities through Investment in Untapped Talent
Alexis McSween, founder and CEO of Bottom Line Construction and Development in New York, shares how her company is providing opportunities in underserved communities and building the next generation of construction leaders.
- Mar 02, 2022Spiraling Inflation Is Small Businesses’ Top Concern According to New Survey
Inflation is, by far, the top concern for small businesses in Q1 2022, according to new data from a MetLife & U.S. Chamber of Commerce report.
- Mar 02, 2022Labor Unions Aim to Ban Informational Meetings at Amazon
The Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union has filed unfair labor practice charges with the NLRB before the re-run union election at the Amazon facility in Alabama has finished. The RWDSU is seeking to restrict informational meetings by employers and overturn decades of well-settled labor law, bumping up against employer free speech rights.