How Worker Shortages Continue to Cripple Summer Attractions
Severe labor shortages are hitting seasonal summer businesses like pools and amusement parks hard. Despite upping pay and offering big bonuses, there are few applicants.
Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
- International Trade & Investment
President Biden: The Importance of Unlocking Economic Potential in the Americas
At the IV CEO Summit of the Americas, President Biden made the case that nations of the Americas needed to work together to unlock more economic potential.
Expanding the Workforce
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Growing a Team During the Workforce ShortageWednesday, June 2912:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyTecTalk with Alan Davidson, NTIA AdministratorThursday, June 3011:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Mar 02, 2022Signing of Memorandum of Understanding Between the U.S.-South Africa Business Council, AmCham South Africa, and Business Unity South Africa
Business associations ink partnership to collaborate in boosting trade and investment between South Africa and the United States
- Mar 01, 2022Econ 101: Inflation is Caused by Supply and Demand
Many are blaming price increases on businesses padding their bottom lines, but high inflation has clear causes that are easily identifiable and broadly known.
- Mar 01, 2022What Business Wants to Hear from President Biden
Here’s what the business community hopes to hear from President Biden's 2022 State of the Union address.
- Mar 01, 2022Record High Russian Oil Imports Show Need for Smarter Domestic Energy Policy
U.S. energy production can improve domestic energy security and help allies and partners reduce their dependence on Russia’s oil and natural gas.
- Feb 24, 2022Clark Atlanta University Graduate Reana Wilson Shares Her Perspective on Being a 2021 Next-Gen Scholar
The U.S. Chamber's Next-Gen Scholar program provides competitive internship opportunities for HBCU students.
- Feb 23, 20225 Lessons from the 2022 International IP Index
For a decade, the International IP Index has helped economies better understand their unique intellectual property systems to improve and drive economic progress.