Spotlight On: FTC Overreach
What We Stand For
- Let's Rebuild AmericaInfrastructure is not a partisan issue – it’s an American priority. Investing in America’s infrastructure is critical to our economic recovery, prosperity and quality of life.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Immigration ReformIt is long past time for Congress to act on the important task of fixing our broken immigration system.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- EnergyInnovates: Methane—Tackling that 'Other' GasThis virtual discussion will cover both the policy discussion in Washington, as well as the operational progress being made to reduce methane emissions.
- Third Annual Transatlantic Business Works SummitThis summit will explore the first six months of the new dialogue between the U.S. and EU, the state of the transatlantic relationship, and the role of business, government, and other stakeholders in shaping the path forward.
- Improving Access to Capital for Minority-Owned BusinessesFeaturing policymakers, business leaders, and entrepreneurs, this program will highlight and examine policy proposals that promote access to capital, financial empowerment, and pathways to opportunity for minority entrepreneurs.
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Nov 10, 2021Phasing Down HFCs and Cracking Down on Illegal Trade is Critical to Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions The U.S. will take to steps to detect and prevent the illegal trade in HFCs.
- Nov 10, 2021U.S. Chamber Seeks Information on Budget, Economy, and Inflation Impacts of Reconciliation Bill The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today sent a letter to Members of Congress, requesting they seek a complete accounting of the budgetary and economic impacts of the current reconciliation bill.
- Nov 10, 20214 Factors Driving Food Price Inflation Food prices are on the rise as inflation issues persist due to labor shortages, supply chain blockages, soaring energy costs, and other issues.
- Nov 10, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on the Reconciliation Legislation's Budgetary Impact This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the United States Congress, on the budgetary impact of H.R. 5376, the reconciliation bill.
- Nov 10, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on S. 3197, the "Platform Competition and Opportunity Act of 2021" This Hill letter was sent to Members of the United States Senate opposing S. 3197, the "Platform Competition and Opportunity Act of 2021." This bill is on the Legislative Leadership list for the “How They Voted” scorecard.
- Nov 10, 2021U.S. Chamber Foundation Receives More Than $6 Million to Help Solve America’s Workforce Challenges The funding will support innovative workforce initiatives aimed at filling open jobs, closing the skills gap, and fueling America’s economic recovery
- Nov 10, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Announces Finalists for 11th Annual Hiring Our Heroes Awards Recognizing Employers and Individuals That Have Gone Above and Beyond to Hire, Retain, and Empower Our Nation's Veterans and Military Spouses
- Nov 10, 2021The Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill: Fact vs. Fallacy The infrastructure bill makes a record investment in our nation’s infrastructure, but despite its popularity, many still have questions about what exactly is in the legislation Congress passed and sent to the President’s desk. Here, we share the facts and debunk the fallacies about the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.