Spotlight On: FTC Overreach
What We Stand For
- Let's Rebuild AmericaInfrastructure is not a partisan issue – it’s an American priority. Investing in America’s infrastructure is critical to our economic recovery, prosperity and quality of life.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Immigration ReformIt is long past time for Congress to act on the important task of fixing our broken immigration system.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- EnergyInnovates: Methane—Tackling that 'Other' GasThis virtual discussion will cover both the policy discussion in Washington, as well as the operational progress being made to reduce methane emissions.
- Third Annual Transatlantic Business Works SummitThis summit will explore the first six months of the new dialogue between the U.S. and EU, the state of the transatlantic relationship, and the role of business, government, and other stakeholders in shaping the path forward.
- Improving Access to Capital for Minority-Owned BusinessesFeaturing policymakers, business leaders, and entrepreneurs, this program will highlight and examine policy proposals that promote access to capital, financial empowerment, and pathways to opportunity for minority entrepreneurs.
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Nov 05, 2021The U.S. Chamber’s 25-Year Timeline to an Infrastructure Deal Since the start of the year, the U.S. Chamber has engaged in a nine-month blitz of advocacy, advertising, and grass roots organizing to urge the passage of the $1.2 trillion bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- Nov 05, 2021Infrastructure Passes: Five Big Wins for Our Economy Passage of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act will rebuild America and turbocharge economic growth.
- Nov 05, 2021U.S. Chamber Applauds Passage of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill, Continues to Oppose Reconciliation U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Suzanne Clark today issued the following statement after the U.S. House of Representatives passed the bipartisan infrastructure bill.
- Nov 05, 2021Chamber Calls for Immediate Vote on Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill The U.S. Chamber of Commerce issued the following statement today urging immediate consideration of the bipartisan infrastructure bill.
- Nov 05, 2021Unworkable Policy and Dangerous Precedent – A Corporate Minimum Tax on Financial Statement Income A corporate profits minimum tax would be terribly complicated and have many unforeseen consequences.
- Nov 05, 2021Vaccine Mandates: The Most Important Questions for Businesses Answered New rules around employee vaccine mandates go into effect on November 5. Here’s our guide to which businesses are subject to the rules, which employees need to be vaccinated, options for unvaccinated employees, and more.
- Nov 05, 2021Facts on the OSHA ETS for Covid-19 Vaccinations
- Nov 04, 2021Hiring Our Heroes Launches New Google Career Certificate Workforce Program for Military Community 8,000 veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses to receive training for in-demand tech jobs