Watch the recent Global Forum from the U.S. Chamber. This year’s theme is “Competition in the Global Marketplace.” Amid substantial shifts in the global landscape, this program explored how the competition for global markets has shifted and how today’s decisions can impact our ability to achieve sustainable and inclusive growth.
Global Forum 2022 Highlights
- International Trade & Investment
Cargill CEO: How Sustainable Agriculture Can Prevent a Global Food Crisis
David W. MacLennan, CEO of Cargill, discusses the impact of supply chain disruptions on the global food supply and the importance of sustainable agriculture.
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- InternationalCEO Summit of the AmericasWednesday, June 08 - Thursday, June 0908:00 AM EDT - 06:00 PM EDT
- InternationalUSIBC 2022 Technology Summit - Innovation Fueled ProsperityTuesday, June 21 - Thursday, June 2312:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- InternationalU.S. Chamber of Commerce Delegation to Israel's Cyber WeekSunday, June 26 - Thursday, June 3012:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Apr 21, 2022Combating Inflation: Making the Case that Businesses Are Not to Blame for Inflation
Efforts by policymakers and the administration to blame businesses for inflation ignores all evidence to the contrary. Policymakers should be focused on solutions such as easing regulations, reducing tariffs, and increasing domestic energy production.
- Apr 20, 2022Attacks on Common Ownership Could Harm Entrepreneurship and Economic Competitiveness
The practice of common ownership both promotes stability and improves the performance of publicly traded companies.
- Apr 20, 2022The CFPB Under Rohit Chopra is Harming Competition and Consumer Choice
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is departing from its core responsibilities by attempting to regulate market competition, shunning procedural requirements under the Administrative Procedure Act, and devising new enforcement powers for the Director.
- Apr 19, 2022U.S. Chamber Endorses Mike Flood for Nebraska’s 1st Congressional District
Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce announced its endorsement of Mike Flood (R) to represent Nebraska’s First Congressional District.
- Apr 19, 2022U.S. Chamber: Biden Administration NEPA Rules will Make it Harder to Lower Gas Prices, Invest in Clean Energy, and Build Modern Infrastructure
In response to today’s final CEQ rulemaking reversing 2020 NEPA updates Marty Durbin, Senior Vice President of Policy at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce issued the following statement.
- Apr 18, 2022Three Priorities to Keep America’s Innovative Edge
Congress must pass a bipartisan innovation and competition package to sustain our technological leadership.
- Apr 14, 2022The Infrastructure Bill Has $65 Billion for Broadband Deployment. Now What?
The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act provided $65 billion for broadband deployment and affordability. Now it’s up to policymakers to partner with American businesses to make it happen.