Spotlight On: FTC Overreach
What We Stand For
- Let's Rebuild AmericaInfrastructure is not a partisan issue – it’s an American priority. Investing in America’s infrastructure is critical to our economic recovery, prosperity and quality of life.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Immigration ReformIt is long past time for Congress to act on the important task of fixing our broken immigration system.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- EnergyInnovates: Methane—Tackling that 'Other' GasThis virtual discussion will cover both the policy discussion in Washington, as well as the operational progress being made to reduce methane emissions.
- Third Annual Transatlantic Business Works SummitThis summit will explore the first six months of the new dialogue between the U.S. and EU, the state of the transatlantic relationship, and the role of business, government, and other stakeholders in shaping the path forward.
- Improving Access to Capital for Minority-Owned BusinessesFeaturing policymakers, business leaders, and entrepreneurs, this program will highlight and examine policy proposals that promote access to capital, financial empowerment, and pathways to opportunity for minority entrepreneurs.
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Nov 19, 2021The Path Forward: COVID Vaccine Rollout for Children Ramps Up, but Many More Need the Shot In this week’s Path Forward event, U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne Clark discussed the status of vaccination development and uptake among adults and young children.
- Nov 19, 2021Coalition Letter on PFAS Provisions in the FY22 NDAA This Coalition letter was sent to Members of the Senate Committee on Armed Services on PFAS provisions in the FY22 NDAA.
- Nov 19, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter to the Senate on the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2022 This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the United States Senate on the substitute amendment to S. 2792, the “National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022."
- Nov 19, 20214 Takeaways from the UN COP26 Climate Conference A focus on nuclear energy, methane, and other key issues for business leaders to know about following the UN COP26 Climate Conference.
- Nov 19, 2021U.S. Chamber Statement on House Passage of Partisan, Multi-Trillion-Dollar Reconciliation Bill The following statement can be attributed to a U.S. Chamber of Commerce spokesperson.
- Nov 19, 2021Letter to FTC on Practice of Counting "Zombie Votes"
- Nov 19, 2021Letter to FTC on Penalty Offense Authority
- Nov 19, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Stands Up to FTC Going Rogue Chamber CEO Clark: ‘The FTC is waging a war against American businesses, so the U.S. Chamber is fighting back’
- Nov 19, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on FTC Enforcement Provision in H.R. 5376, the “Build Back Better Act,” This Hill letter was sent to Members of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, the House Committee on Energy and Commerce, the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, and the House Committee on the Judiciary opposing a provision on FTC enforcement included in H.R. 5376, the “Build Back Better Act.”