The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and United Way Worldwide partnered to develop a report that highlights the importance of strategic philanthropic investments to combat human trafficking.
Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Staying Connected in a Hybrid WorldThursday, August 1112:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Jul 20, 2022In Her Own Words: Ashli Watts, President and CEO of the Kentucky Chamber
Each month Women Taking the Lead highlights a female leader within the U.S. Chamber membership to showcase how women are currently leading in all areas of the business community. In July, we are highlighting civic engagement, bridge building, and bipartisanship in a conversation with Ashli Watts, President and CEO of the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.
- Jul 20, 2022Private Companies Face New Challenge Raising Capital
A new interpretation of a rule originally intended for public companies will have unintended consequences for private companies by making it more difficult and costly to raise capital.
- Jul 19, 2022The White House Wants to “Fix” the Exploding Beer Market
Beer and other alcohol markets are exploding with competition and new competitors; yet, the Biden Administration wants to exert a heavy-hand in micromanaging these markets.
- Jul 19, 2022U.S. Chamber Endorses Rep. Josh Gottheimer for New Jersey’s 5th Congressional District
Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce announced its endorsement of Representative Josh Gottheimer (D) to represent New Jersey’s Fifth Congressional District.
- Jul 15, 2022Immigration Data Center
America’s woefully inadequate immigration system is directly contributing to the worker shortage crisis and hindering American business operations.
- Jul 15, 2022Understanding America’s Labor Shortage: The Most Impacted Industries
The transportation, health care and social assistance, and accommodation and food sectors have had the highest numbers of job openings.