Watch the recent Global Forum from the U.S. Chamber. This year’s theme is “Competition in the Global Marketplace.” Amid substantial shifts in the global landscape, this program explored how the competition for global markets has shifted and how today’s decisions can impact our ability to achieve sustainable and inclusive growth.
Global Forum 2022 Highlights
- International Trade & Investment
Cargill CEO: How Sustainable Agriculture Can Prevent a Global Food Crisis
David W. MacLennan, CEO of Cargill, discusses the impact of supply chain disruptions on the global food supply and the importance of sustainable agriculture.
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- InternationalCEO Summit of the AmericasWednesday, June 08 - Thursday, June 0908:00 AM EDT - 06:00 PM EDT
- InternationalUSIBC 2022 Technology Summit - Innovation Fueled ProsperityTuesday, June 21 - Thursday, June 2312:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- InternationalU.S. Chamber of Commerce Delegation to Israel's Cyber WeekSunday, June 26 - Thursday, June 3012:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- May 12, 2022Why Rule of Law Should Act as the Foundation for Market Competition
Defending rule of law and challenging government overreach is critical to promoting competition in the global marketplace, which in turn is vital for fostering an economy that is innovative, resilient, and dynamic.
- May 11, 2022U.S. Chamber Welcomes Conference Negotiations on Bipartisan Innovation Act
The Bipartisan Innovation Act includes a number of measures that will enhance the global competitiveness of U.S business, including funding for the CHIPS for America Act.
- May 10, 2022U.S. Chamber of Commerce Commends Rep. Don Bacon on Primary Win in Nebraska’s 2nd District
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce congratulates pro-business incumbent Congressman Don Bacon on his win in the Republican primary in Nebraska’s Second Congressional District.
- May 10, 2022U.S. Chamber of Commerce Commends Mike Flood on Primary Win in Nebraska’s 1st District
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce congratulates pro-business candidate Mike Flood on his win in the Republican primary in Nebraska’s First Congressional District.
- May 10, 2022US-ASEAN Summit: A Timely Opportunity with A Vital Region
The ASEAN summit with President Biden is a rare opportunity to deepen our relationship, build greater confidence, and promote mutual prosperity with a vitally important part of the world.
- May 10, 2022U.S. Chamber Endorses Rep. Henry Cuellar for Texas’ 28th Congressional District
Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce announced its endorsement of Representative Henry Cuellar (D) to represent Texas’ Twenty-Eighth Congressional District.