Watch the recent Global Forum from the U.S. Chamber. This year’s theme is “Competition in the Global Marketplace.” Amid substantial shifts in the global landscape, this program explored how the competition for global markets has shifted and how today’s decisions can impact our ability to achieve sustainable and inclusive growth.
Global Forum 2022 Highlights
- International Trade & Investment
Cargill CEO: How Sustainable Agriculture Can Prevent a Global Food Crisis
David W. MacLennan, CEO of Cargill, discusses the impact of supply chain disruptions on the global food supply and the importance of sustainable agriculture.
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- InternationalCEO Summit of the AmericasWednesday, June 08 - Thursday, June 0908:00 AM EDT - 06:00 PM EDT
- InternationalUSIBC 2022 Technology Summit - Innovation Fueled ProsperityTuesday, June 21 - Thursday, June 2312:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- InternationalU.S. Chamber of Commerce Delegation to Israel's Cyber WeekSunday, June 26 - Thursday, June 3012:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- May 02, 2022Ending Tariffs on Ukraine Would Be a Powerful Symbol of Support
Suspending U.S. tariffs on imports from Ukraine would help the country’s workers and businesses. While the economic impact may be small, the symbolism is mighty.
- Apr 29, 2022U.S. Chamber Promotes John Drake to New Role Focusing on Transportation, Infrastructure and Supply Chain Issues
Drake will lead the Chamber’s advocacy on transportation, infrastructure, and supply chain issues before Congress, the administration, and other critical stakeholders.
- Apr 28, 2022Applications for 2022 Africa Digital Innovation Competition Now Open
The annual Digital Innovation Competition for African Startups is facilitated every year by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s U.S.-Africa Business Center (USAfBC) in partnership with AmChams across Africa.
- Apr 28, 2022Employer Guide to Childcare Assistance and Tax Credits
This guide provides detailed information on childcare tax credits and benefits options, and gives employers four things they can do to help their employees with childcare.
- Apr 27, 2022Tariff Relief: A Tonic for the U.S. Economy
Cutting tariffs would counter the punishing increase in the cost of living that American families are experiencing and would enhance the competitiveness of U.S. manufacturers.
- Apr 27, 2022As Union Petitions Increase, NLRB General Counsel Wants to Change Rules to Favor Union Organizers
The National Labor Relations Act does not require employers to recognize a union based on signature cards. To get around the statute, the NLRB General Counsel is seeking to revive a long-discredited case known as Joy Silk. Here’s why breaking precedents set by the NLRA and federal courts is worrisome.