Small Business Index
The quarterly MetLife and U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Index found that concern for inflation among small business owners has reached a new high. The vast majority (90%) of small businesses say they are concerned about the impact of inflation on their business.
Celebrating Small Business: The Dream Big Awards
Start. Run. Grow. Week - October 18, 2022
The Dream Big Award winners will be announced at the CO— Start. Run. Grow. Week, a celebration of the challenges and achievements of small business owners across the country. We’ll connect you with your peers to share real-world strategies on some of the most complex issues facing small businesses. Additionally, we will bring in subject-area experts who will help you gain fresh insights on the ever-shifting economy, and share ideas about leadership, management, and resilience as a small business owner.
OnDemand Highlights: Global Aerospace Summit
The American Data Privacy and Protection Act needs to provide certainty to businesses and consumers, not a confusing new patchwork.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce measures our success by what we deliver for you—our members. We believe in the power of the American business community to improve lives, solve problems, and strengthen society—and for 110 years, we have helped you do it.
How Inflation Is Impacting Businesses
U.S. and Mexican Business Leaders’ Input on the Upcoming U.S.-Mexico High-Level Economic Dialogue
The business community on both sides of the border supports the U.S.-Mexico High-Level Economic Dialogue (HLED) to ensure the most competitive North America possible.
By Guillermo Vogel
Indo-Pacific Economic Flourishing? Making a Success of IPEF
By John G. Murphy
Why the U.S.-Chile Tax Treaty Should be Ratified Immediately
By John G. Murphy
- Security and Resilience
Public-Private Collaboration on Display at Israel Cyber Week
By Christophe Blassiau
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- InternationalInSTEP: The Ongoing Russia-Ukraine Conflict and Geopolitical ImplicationsMonday, October 0304:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Health CareHealth ForwardTuesday, October 0401:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- FinanceProlific Regulation: Examining SEC Rulemaking Under the Biden AdministrationThursday, October 0611:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Aug 31, 2022U.S.-India Business Council Announces India Ideas Summit 2022
Focus To Be on Maximizing the Next 75 Years of U.S.– India Prosperity
- Aug 30, 2022Data on Union Elections Obscures Long-Term Decline in Membership
A great deal of attention has recently focused on the so-called “revitalization” of unions, however, this would not be the first time the media has overplayed an uptick in organizing.
- Aug 30, 2022U.S. Chamber at UN General Assembly
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce will be active at the UN General Assembly taking place from September 18–23 in New York City.
- Aug 30, 20222021 Dream Big Award Winner ‘The Urban Grape’ Is Now Expanding
The owners of the Boston wine store used their $25,000 Dream Big cash prize to start a new company that expands on their mission to make the wine industry more accessible to all.
- Aug 29, 2022How the Space Industry Is Taking Off in 2022
Here’s what businesses need to know about the space industry in advance of the U.S. Chamber’s Global Aerospace Summit in September 2022.
- Aug 26, 2022U.S. Chamber-led Coalition Opposes CERLCA Designation for PFAS, Encourages Other Solutions
A coalition led by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce released the following statement in response to EPA’s announced rule regulating cleanup of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) under the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA).
- Aug 25, 2022USMCA to Address Fifth Rapid Response Labor Case in Mexico
USMCA has shifted into fifth gear as it races to address the fifth Rapid Response Labor Mechanism (RRLM) case.
- Aug 25, 2022Employer Guide To Tax Credits For Hiring Employees With Disabilities
Businesses that make structural adaptations or other workplace accommodations for employees with disabilities may be eligible for certain tax incentives.
- Aug 25, 2022Six Things for Employers to Consider When Hiring Individuals With Disabilities
By recruiting, hiring, and retaining those with disabilities, businesses can give themselves a competitive edge and demonstrate their commitment to inclusion.
- Aug 25, 2022Data Deep Dive: Supporting and Hiring Individuals with Disabilities and Neurodivergence
Despite ADA protections, federal tax incentives, and private sector opportunity programs, millions of individuals with disabilities looking for work remain unemployed.