Deep Dives on Workforce Data
Time to Advance with Africa: Seizing Opportunities with a Vital Continent
As Africa expands its place in the world economy, its stakes for U.S. geopolitical interests will only rise. Here’s how the U.S. Chamber is engaging and advancing with Africa this year, to make a difference in Africa and at home.
By Scott Eisner
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Security and ResiliencePath Forward Special UpdateTuesday, August 1602:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Jun 08, 2022PFOS and PFOA Private Cleanup Costs at Non-Federal Superfund Sites
This report provides a new analysis on the cost of cleanup for potentially responsible parties (PRP) for Perfluorooctanesulfonic acid (PFOS) and Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), which total over $17.4 billion for existing non-federal national priority sites alone.
- Jun 07, 2022At the Summit of the Americas, Our Region Must Get Down to Business
Leaders from the public and private sectors across the Western hemisphere must find consensus on our shared challenges and opportunities at the Summit of the Americas.
- Jun 07, 2022Quick Take: Weakening Intellectual Property Protections Will Jeopardize Lifesaving Medical Treatments
Calls to waive IP rights would undermine medical innovation and our ability to respond to the next pandemic or other crisis.
- Jun 06, 2022Six Ways the American Innovation and Choice Online Act Would Empower FTC Chair Lina Khan
The American Innovation and Online Choice Act would give unprecedented authority to FTC and DOJ bureaucrats to micro-manage the American economy and pick winners and losers in the marketplace.