America’s prosperity, global competitiveness, and quality of life depend on modern infrastructure. We need a durable strategy to modernize roads, bridges, transit, rail, water, energy, and modern access to broadband. Addressing these critical needs without raising taxes on business will create millions of jobs and make our communities safer.
Read these first
- Infrastructure Passes: Five Big Wins for Our EconomyPassage of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act will rebuild America and turbocharge economic growth.
- US Chamber's 25-Year Timeline to an Infrastructure DealThe U.S. Chamber had engaged in a nine-month blitz of advocacy, advertising, and grass roots organizing to urge the passage of the $1.2 trillion bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- How Infrastructure Impacts BusinessInvesting in America’s infrastructure is critical to staying competitive globally. Here's a guide for businesses to the current state of infrastructure in the U.S.
Permit America to Build
To meet our growing challenges—like updating crumbling roads and bridges, addressing water quality, expanding broadband access, combatting climate change, and strengthening our energy security—the permitting process simply must be improved.
The Global Aerospace Summit is the premier event in the air and space industries. The theme of this year's summit, Sept. 12-13, in Washington, D.C., is Innovating the Skies, Connecting the World.
Become a part of the world’s largest business organization and network
U.S. Chamber members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing sectors, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
Discover the ROI Chamber membership can deliver for you.
For nearly 25 years, the U.S. Chamber has advocated for investment in our crumbling infrastructure system. We have brought together business and labor, Democrats and Republicans, and companies of every industry to move forward this urgent and overdue national priority. We will continue to work with partners in business and government to make the investment, find the workers, and get projects moving. There may be no better way to secure our nation’s long-term competitiveness.
Demand for cleaner energy sources continues to grow and innovation is needed to support it. Red tape, lengthy approvals, and inefficiencies need to be removed.
- ImmigrationCommon Grounds: Spotlight on Legal Immigration ReformThursday, September 2811:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- WorkforceTalent ForwardWednesday, October 0409:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Environment and SustainabilitySustainability and Circular Economy Summit 2023Thursday, October 05 - Friday, October 0609:00 AM EDT - 12:30 PM EDT
This report examines the safety, climate and mobility benefits associated with autonomous vehicles and addresses the economic importance of their production and adoption.
This "Key Vote Alert!" letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, supporting H.R. 3935, the "Securing Growth and Robust Leadership in American Aviation Act."
A U.S. Chamber survey of commercial real estate experts shows local zoning and permitting regulations often get in the way of converting empty office space into residential units.
Industry professionals surveyed say that local permitting and zoning regulations are a key barrier in converting office space to other real estate uses.
7 in 10 builders say they are receiving more requests to convert office space compared to one year ago
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the House Committee on Appropriations, on the Fiscal Year 2024 Homeland Security Appropriations bill.
The recent debt ceiling agreement included the first significant reforms to America’s permitting process in more than 50 years. Here's a breakdown of what was included.
America’s seaports are critical gateways for goods entering and leaving the United States.
DOT proposal to compensate stranded passengers could harm airlines, consumers, and competition.