America’s prosperity, global competitiveness, and quality of life depend on modern infrastructure. We need a durable strategy to modernize roads, bridges, transit, rail, water, energy, and modern access to broadband. Addressing these critical needs without raising taxes on business will create millions of jobs and make our communities safer.
Read these first
- Infrastructure Passes: Five Big Wins for Our EconomyPassage of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act will rebuild America and turbocharge economic growth.
- US Chamber's 25-Year Timeline to an Infrastructure DealThe U.S. Chamber had engaged in a nine-month blitz of advocacy, advertising, and grass roots organizing to urge the passage of the $1.2 trillion bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- How Infrastructure Impacts BusinessInvesting in America’s infrastructure is critical to staying competitive globally. Here's a guide for businesses to the current state of infrastructure in the U.S.
The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act provided $65 billion for broadband deployment and affordability. Now it’s up to policymakers to partner with American businesses to make it happen.
May 16, 2022 - To commemorate the six month anniversary of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and showcase progress made so far, the Biden administration released two maps showing announced funding in every state as well as announced project locations.
For nearly 25 years, the U.S. Chamber has advocated for investment in our crumbling infrastructure system. We have brought together business and labor, Democrats and Republicans, and companies of every industry to move forward this urgent and overdue national priority. We will continue to work with partners in business and government to make the investment, find the workers, and get projects moving. There may be no better way to secure our nation’s long-term competitiveness.
Demand for cleaner energy sources continues to grow and innovation is needed to support it. Red tape, lengthy approvals, and inefficiencies need to be removed.
- Feb 23, 2022U.S. Chamber Letter on H.R. 6151, "Highway Accident Fairness Act"
This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives, supporting H.R. 6151, "Highway Accident Fairness Act of 2021." This letter places the bill on the Legislative Leadership list for cosponsorship credit.
- Feb 09, 2022Congressional Testimony: How Infrastructure can Bolster Inclusive Economic Growth
Rick C. Wade, Senior Vice President of Strategic Alliances and Outreach provides Congressional testimony on connecting Americans to prosperity.
- Feb 08, 2022Coalition Letter on Fiscal Year 2022 Appropriations
This Coalition letter was sent to the Members of the United States Congress, on full Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2022.