Let's Rebuild America
Infrastructure is not a partisan issue – it’s an American priority.
President Biden signed the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act into law on November 15, 2021. Its enactment will boost America’s global competitiveness and improve the quality of life of all Americans. It will help connect 14 million Americans to broadband, provide clean drinking water for 10 million families, upgrade our energy grid, and grow our economy. It is the single largest investment in bridges since construction of the Interstate Highway System and the single largest investment in innovation, efficiency, and resiliency to address climate change in U.S. history.
How it happened
Since the start of the year, the U.S. Chamber has engaged in a nine-month blitz of advocacy, advertising, and grass roots organizing to urge the passage of the $1.2 trillion bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
The infrastructure bill makes a record investment in our nation’s infrastructure, but despite its popularity, many still have questions about what exactly is in the legislation Congress passed and sent to the President’s desk. Here, we share the facts and debunk the fallacies about the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- Aug 05, 2021The Biggest Winner in the Senate’s Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal May Be Our Climate The bipartisan Infrastructure Innovation and Jobs Act will help address climate change.
- Aug 05, 2021U.S. Chamber Key Vote Alert! Letter on the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act This Key Vote Alert! letter was sent to the Members of the United States Senate, supporting the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- Aug 05, 2021Coalition Letter on the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act This Coalition letter was sent by the American Road & Transportation Builders Association and American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, to the Members of the United States Senate supporting the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- Jul 28, 2021Coalition Letter on the Bipartisan Infrastructure Framework This Coalition letter was sent to the Members of the United States Congress, on the bipartisan infrastructure proposal.
- Jul 28, 2021U.S. Chamber Key Vote Letter on a Cloture Vote for the Bipartisan Infrastructure Agreement This Key Vote Alert! letter was sent to the Members of the United States Senate, supporting a cloture vote on the motion to proceed to begin the process of considering the bipartisan infrastructure agreement.
- Jul 08, 2021Coalition for Bipartisan Infrastructure Investment The U.S. Chamber has joined leading business and labor organizations to launch the Coaltion for Bipartisan Infrastructure Investment, united in support of urging Congress to turn the bipartisan framework into legislation that will be signed into law.
- Jan 05, 2021About the Build by the Fourth Campaign As of March 23, 315 organizations have joined the Build by the Fourth campaign.