- Outlining the Top Climate Priorities for the U.S. and EgyptJan 24, 2022
In a fireside chat with Suzanne Clark, John Kerry and Sameh Shoukry discuss the current state of climate change and the most pressing issues for Egypt and the U.S.
- Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield on Diplomacy and Global Issues in 2022Jan 20, 2022
U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Linda Thomas-Greenfield outlines the Biden Administration’s strategy for hot-button global issues and U.S. diplomacy.
- Competition for Global Leadership: Why the U.S. Must Lead on Trade, AI, and SecurityJan 18, 2022
In the first episode of The Competition Series, policy experts examined how the U.S. must demonstrate global leadership on trade, artificial intelligence, and security.
- The State of American Business 2022: Fighting for Innovation and CompetitionJan 11, 2022
The U.S. Chamber’s State of American Business event brought together business leaders, lawmakers, and policy experts to discuss how competition will drive business in 2022.
- 5 Takeaways from Suzanne Clark’s First State of American Business AddressJan 11, 2022
Suzanne Clark highlighted the innovation and resilience of American business while warning against increasing government overreach stifling competition and our fragile economic recovery.
- How the Growing Space Industry Will Prepare Us for the FutureDec 16, 2021
The space industry has seen drastic changes and advancements in recent years, as modern technology brings about new commercial and civil space opportunities.
- 3 Ways Businesses Can Invest in and Bolster Central AmericaDec 13, 2021
The White House’s call to action for more private-sector investments in Central America can impact local economies and the broader global economy.
- The U.S.'s Role in Promoting Economic Leadership and Innovation Across the AtlanticDec 09, 2021
To improve transatlantic business relationships, the United States must promote economic leadership and innovation between trade allies.
- U.S.-EU Partnerships: Transatlantic Goals and PrioritiesDec 08, 2021
U.S. Secretary of Commerce Gina M. Raimondo shared insights on the partnership efforts between the U.S. and European Union under the Biden Administration.
- Funding the Green Transition: The Importance of Sustainable FinanceDec 08, 2021
There are numerous opportunities and obstacles for corporations in the U.S. and EU as they invest in the transition toward sustainable finance.