Security and Resilience
There's more to being a business leader than merely running daily operations. Each day, they face numerous complexities: supply chain interruptions, cyberattacks, extreme weather, public health issues, and more. That's where resilience comes in. Today more than ever, it's a business imperative to protect employees and customers while preserving the global movement of goods, information, and communications.
- 7 Questions About the Impact of Supply Chain Shortages on Holiday ShoppingWith the holiday shopping season kicking off this week, our supply chain expert explains why people are worried about getting gifts in time and what is being done to make sure they do.
- Vaccine Mandates: The Most Important Questions for Businesses AnsweredNew rules around employee vaccine mandates go into effect November 5. Here’s our guide to which businesses are subject to the rules, which employees need to be vaccinated, options for unvaccinated employees, and more.
- Cybersecurity, SaaS, and More: The Business Guide to TechnologyA breakdown of the core and emerging technologies businesses are using to grow and succeed.
Economic security and national security go together hand-in-hand. Protecting our physical and digital assets as well as our public health are vital to the security of everything—our people, our products, and our businesses. The U.S. Chamber understands that ensuring the safety of all Americans while promoting the free flow of commerce is what drives our economy and enriches our society.
Three ways businesses can better prepare and protect themselves against unexpected adversity.
Small business advice from CO—
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Growing a Team During the Workforce ShortageWednesday, June 2912:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyTecTalk with Alan Davidson, NTIA AdministratorThursday, June 3011:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Mar 23, 2017U.S. Chamber of Commerce Brings Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign to Salt Lake City
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Salt Lake Chamber, today hosted a cybersecurity conference aimed at helping small and mid-size businesses develop, evaluate, and strengthen their cybersecurity programs.
- Mar 23, 2017Infrastructure: An Investment Worth Making
America’s infrastructure is the safest investment our nation can make. But investing means more than tossing money at the problem.
- Mar 16, 2017Airlines’ Payment Systems Are Tempting Targets for Cyber Attack
Make no mistake about it – the aviation industry has been and will continue to be under assault from cyber criminals around the globe.
- Feb 06, 2017The State of American Cybersecurity
Working together, we can make—we must make—progress in strengthening our country’s cyber networks.
- Jan 19, 2017U.S. Chamber Comment Letter Regarding "Enhanced Cyber Risk Management Standards"
This comment letter, from U.S. Chamber Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness Executive Vice President Tom Quaadman and U.S. Chamber Senior Vice President for National Security and Emergency Preparedness Ann Beauchesne, was sent to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Executive Secretary of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, regarding the proposed rulemaking on Enhanced Cyber Risk Management Standards.
- Jan 11, 20172017 State of American Business Address U.S. Chamber President Tom Donohue's remarks on the State of American Business as prepared for delivery on January 11, 2017.