The U.S. Chamber has compiled CDC’s coronavirus recommendations for businesses and workers across the country. We continue to encourage American businesses to follow data-based guidance from the CDC and state and local officials. Additionally, we have compiled a Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist to help small business owners receive aid and help keep workers employed throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
Below, you’ll find a sharable graphics based on the CDC’s latest guidance for businesses and employees as well as our small business guide. We encourage you to share these assets on social media, websites, and other channels, and send them to your colleagues and employees.
Key Messages and Example Posts
- Here’s what you can do to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 at home, work, or school.
- We all have a part to play in preventing the spread of COVID-19. Make sure you are regularly practicing these healthy habits.
- If you think you are getting sick with COVID-19, follow this step-by-step guide to prevent spreading the virus to others.
- All employers should be prepared to address the impacts of the coronavirus, including planning for unexpected closures in your area and exploring telework options.
- Check out this #smallbiz guide with everything you need to know about how to apply for relief under the CARES Act, including eligibility, requirements and application guidelines. #CoronavirusRelief uschamber.com/sbloans
Social Media Graphics
Click any image to preview, download, or share the graphic.