Our nation and economy are facing an unprecedented crisis.
We are committed to helping as many businesses, families and industries as possible endure the financial hardships caused by the pandemic and return to work in a safe and sustainable way.
America's business community plays a critical role in combating the pandemic. Now that safe and effective vaccines are available, every business must rally around a common goal: accelerate vaccinations, reopen safely, and defeat the pandemic.
The coronavirus pandemic prompted an unprecedented response from the nation’s business community. Now that safe and effective vaccines are available, the public- and private-sectors must rally around a common goal: vaccinate America.
Help for Small Businesses
Through the Save Small Business Initiative, the Chamber has been advocating for policies and aid to help companies stay afloat and keep paychecks flowing to American workers and families during this time.
Event Series from CO—
Each session in the CO— Roadmap for Rebuilding series will focus on a different topic of importance to business owners, and will offer valuable and practical tools you need to succeed. By taking this journey together, we'll recover and rebuild stronger than ever before.
Insight and Analysis
The reality of this pandemic is evolving every day and as businesses, communities, and government work together to combat new challenges that emerge as a result of COVID-19, we are providing the latest insights and analysis on the policies that will be most effective for our economy and our safety.
Event Series from U.S. Chamber Foundation
Explore topics ranging from big questions about immunity and liability to ways employers can incorporate innovative approaches to safety into the workplace. Featuring deep-dive conversations with a cross-sector of experts led by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce President Suzanne Clark, Path Forward airs weekly on Wednesdays at 3:00 p.m. ET.
- Nov 19, 2021The Path Forward: COVID Vaccine Rollout for Children Ramps Up, but Many More Need the Shot In this week’s Path Forward event, U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne Clark discussed the status of vaccination development and uptake among adults and young children.
- Nov 05, 2021Vaccine Mandates: The Most Important Questions for Businesses Answered New rules around employee vaccine mandates go into effect on November 5. Here’s our guide to which businesses are subject to the rules, which employees need to be vaccinated, options for unvaccinated employees, and more.
- Oct 26, 2021Bipartisan Senate Bill Would Give States Greater ARP Funds Flexibility This is a bipartisan, commonsense bill that would be helpful in getting unspent COVID funds to much-needed infrastructure projects.
- Oct 15, 2021Arkansas Passes Covid Vaccine Bill Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchison announced he will not sign nor veto the vaccine mandate exemption bills (Senate Bill 739/House Bill 1977) that were sent to his desk on October 13. The Governor‘s inaction will result in the companion bills becoming law in 90 days, barring judicial action.
- Oct 12, 2021Medical Innovation Happens Across America America is where innovation thrives, and cutting-edge medicine is no exception. Right now, scientists are conducting more than 140,000 clinical trials across all 50 states to explore the potential of the therapeutics, vaccines, diagnostics, and cures we need to fight disease—from coronavirus to cancer.
- Sep 30, 2021The Path Forward: Pediatric Specialists Urge Adults to Vaccinate, Mask Up to Help Protect Children In this week’s Path Forward event, U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne Clark discussed ways to protect children from COVID.
- Sep 15, 2021A Business Guide to Security and Resilience Plan ahead for natural disasters, supply chain disruptions, and cyberattacks to keep your business running during a crisis.
- Sep 13, 2021COVID-19 Trackers and Dashboards As the Delta variant of COVID-19 spreads, states may update mask, travel, and other guidance.
- Aug 26, 2021The Path Forward: Surgeon General Says Private-Sector Vaccine Requirements Are Reasonable This week’s Path Forward event featured Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy in discussion with U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne Clark.
- Aug 20, 2021Coalition for Workplace Safety Comments to OSHA on Emergency Temporary Standard IFR Read the Coalition for Workplace Safety's comments to James Frederick, Acting Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health, regarding DOL's Emergency Temporary Standard for COVID-19.