Our nation and economy are facing an unprecedented crisis.
We are committed to helping as many businesses, families and industries as possible endure the financial hardships caused by the pandemic and return to work in a safe and sustainable way.
America's business community plays a critical role in combating the pandemic. Now that safe and effective vaccines are available, every business must rally around a common goal: accelerate vaccinations, reopen safely, and defeat the pandemic.
The coronavirus pandemic prompted an unprecedented response from the nation’s business community. Now that safe and effective vaccines are available, the public- and private-sectors must rally around a common goal: vaccinate America.
Help for Small Businesses
Through the Save Small Business Initiative, the Chamber has been advocating for policies and aid to help companies stay afloat and keep paychecks flowing to American workers and families during this time.
Event Series from CO—
Each session in the CO— Roadmap for Rebuilding series will focus on a different topic of importance to business owners, and will offer valuable and practical tools you need to succeed. By taking this journey together, we'll recover and rebuild stronger than ever before.
Insight and Analysis
The reality of this pandemic is evolving every day and as businesses, communities, and government work together to combat new challenges that emerge as a result of COVID-19, we are providing the latest insights and analysis on the policies that will be most effective for our economy and our safety.
Event Series from U.S. Chamber Foundation
Explore topics ranging from big questions about immunity and liability to ways employers can incorporate innovative approaches to safety into the workplace. Featuring deep-dive conversations with a cross-sector of experts led by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce President Suzanne Clark, Path Forward airs weekly on Wednesdays at 3:00 p.m. ET.
- May 06, 2021K-Shaped Recovery Gives Way to Great Resurgence This summer should mark the end of the K-Shaped Recovery and the beginning of the Great Resurgence. Read more.
- May 05, 2021U.S. Chamber Opposes Administration Decision on IP Waiver for Vaccines: “Move will undermine the global fight against COVID.” WASHINGTON, D.C. – The following statement on the Biden administration’s announcement to support international negotiations at the World Trade Organization (WTO) can be attributed to U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer, Neil Bradley:
- May 05, 2021Small Businesses Host Vaccine Clinics to Speed Up Shots Some small business owners have taken it upon themselves to help get shots into the arms of employees and community members.
- Apr 30, 2021The Path Forward: Coronavirus Surge in India and School Reopening Successes in the US This event focused on the American business community’s response to the devastating surge of coronavirus in India and school reopenings.
- Apr 29, 2021Key resources to plan a vaccine strategy Find guidance and information to plan your business's vaccine strategy.
- Apr 29, 2021The best ways for employers to promote COVID-19 vaccines Effective messaging about testing, tracing, and vaccination is built on empathy.
- Apr 27, 2021U.S. Chamber Foundation: Science Based Mask Guidance Offers Path Forward Michael Carney, Senior Vice President, Emerging Issues, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation released the following statement today following President Biden’s remarks about the CDC new mask guidance.
- Apr 23, 2021U.S. Chamber Calls on Administration to Distribute Vaccines to International Partners WASHINGTON, D.C. – Myron Brilliant, Executive Vice President and Head of International Affairs at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, issued the following statement calling on the administration to distribute U.S. vaccine supplies to international partners.
- Apr 21, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Applauds Tax Credit for Small Businesses as a Path Forward for Economic Health WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Chamber of Commerce Vice President of Small Business Policy, Tom Sullivan released the following statement in response to President Biden’s revisions to the tax credit to compensate small businesses for providing paid time off for vaccines.
- Apr 21, 2021Vaccine Basics The approved vaccines are safe and effective.