- How the Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal Can Improve Equity Across American LifeApr 14, 2022
Christopher Guith explains how the Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal can improve equity in American energy, technology, and economic growth.
- How to Create and Promote Resilient Climate PartnershipsJan 25, 2022
Public-private partnerships for climate change solutions should prioritize resiliency, be economically sound, and reduce emissions across the value chain.
- How the Private and Public Sectors Can Decarbonize the Energy SectorJan 24, 2022
Decarbonizing the energy sector is an important part of addressing climate change on a global scale. Here’s how industry and government leaders believe we can do this.
- The Future of Energy Depends on Building Grid Resilience TodayJan 19, 2022
Today’s electric grid is growing in demand as energy needs increase. Here’s why the future of energy and infrastructure depends on increased grid resilience.
- Reducing Methane Emissions Through Smart Policy ChangesDec 02, 2021
Here’s how policymakers are taking action to reduce methane emissions for a positive impact on the environment and the economy.
- 4 Tips to Increase Cyber Security In Energy InfrastructuresOct 14, 2021
Knowing how to assess risks, put security measures in place, and reduce vulnerabilities will help maximize cyber security within the energy sector.
- How America Can Support and Grow the 'Hydrogen Economy'Sep 30, 2021
As climate challenges continue to shape the way companies innovate, the hydrogen economy has grown and has proven to be a viable source of energy.
- 3 Ways Businesses Can Address Climate Change and Support SustainabilitySep 21, 2021
Energy innovation and sustainability experts shared how businesses can work together to address climate change.
- How Plastic Can Be a Sustainable Solution for Climate ChangeSep 09, 2021
The plastic industry is creating sustainable solutions for the future with more innovative approaches to plastic manufacturing and usage.
- How the U.S. and Israel Can Combat Climate Change Through Energy InnovationAug 11, 2021
Government and business leaders in the U.S. and Israel must cooperate if they want to combat climate change through energy innovations.