- How Businesses Can Best Navigate the 2022 Tax SeasonMar 15, 2022
Small business owners should practice good tax habits year-round but they should especially keep these considerations in mind while filing their 2022 tax returns.
- How COVID-19 Vaccine Tax Credit Expansions Can Encourage More VaccinationsAug 09, 2021
The American Rescue Plan includes initiatives to help small employers, including expanded COVID-19 vaccine tax credits and a streamlined PPP forgiveness portal.
- What Small Businesses Need to Know About PPP in Early 2021Feb 25, 2021
The Biden Administration recently announced changes to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) that will impact small business accessibility and eligibility.
- Navigating Uncertain Times: How to Pivot Your Small Business for the PandemicOct 13, 2020
These business pivot tips from industry experts will help businesses survive during and after the coronavirus pandemic.
- EIDL Loans: An Alternative to PPP Loans and StimulusOct 13, 2020
Small businesses gearing up to apply for PPP loan forgiveness can fall into a few categories. Which are you in and what’s the best way to proceed?
- The Importance of Transparency When Negotiating with Creditors and LandlordsOct 13, 2020
For small business owners in need of renegotiating with creditors or landlords, here’s some advice to get the conversation started.
- How Small Businesses Pivoted During COVID-19 to Stay Alive and RelevantOct 13, 2020
The coronavirus pandemic had a huge impact on small businesses, and many had to pivot quickly to remain afloat.