- Growing By Investing In Health Across The AmericasJun 08, 2022
Business and government leaders discuss the importance of investing in healthcare and citizens’ well-being for a better future for the nations of the Americas.
- Path Forward: World Bank Head Sees Recession Likely as Economic Woes MountMay 25, 2022
U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark met with World Bank President David Malpass to discuss global economic challenges and the looming threat of a recession.
- Ecuador’s Response to Global Issues in 2022: Insights from President Guillermo LassoMay 11, 2022
Ecuador’s President Guillermo Lasso discusses the impact of global issues like the COVID-19 pandemic and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on his country and Ecuador's response.
- Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Developing a Stronger Trade Architecture in 2022May 11, 2022
Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the Director-General of the World Trade Organization, explained how the WTO is approaching supply chain issues and the trajectory of global trade in 2022.
- The Digital Economy: A Look Into the 2022 Digital FrontierMay 11, 2022
The COVID-19 pandemic has fueled and accelerated digital transformation and introduced new economic opportunities by transforming existing markets.
- How the Pandemic Has Impacted the Middle Market EconomyFeb 17, 2022
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant and lasting impact on the middle market economy, including workforce changes such as The Great Resignation and inflation challenges.
- The State of American Business 2022: Fighting for Innovation and CompetitionJan 11, 2022
The U.S. Chamber’s State of American Business event brought together business leaders, lawmakers, and policy experts to discuss how competition will drive business in 2022.
- Pressing Questions About the COVID-19 Omicron Variant AnsweredDec 01, 2021
With the emergence of the Omicron variant of COVID-19, epidemiologist Dr. Katelyn Jetelina answered some common questions about its symptoms and risks.
- What Businesses Need to Know Now About the COVID-19 Omicron VariantDec 01, 2021
Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy outlines what businesses need to know about the concerning new Omicron variant of COVID-19, which has now been found in the U.S.