- NDAA Allows for the Appointment of a National Cyber DirectorOct 07, 2020
The new position of National Cyber Director will help coordinate the government’s cyber strategies and policies.
- 4 Tips for Leading Business Communities Through These Uncertain TimesSep 21, 2020
2020 has triggered much uncertainty, yet many have been expected to carry on with business as usual. Here is how leaders can support their business communities going forward.
- Policies and Partnerships to Improve the U.S. and India's Global Supply Chain and Economic FutureJul 21, 2020
At the 2020 India Ideas Summit, leaders from the U.S. and India discuss the pandemic's impact on the global supply chain, and the policies and partnerships that can move both countries forward.
- Technology Is Key to Pandemic and Economic RecoveryJul 21, 2020
As the world works toward containing COVID-19, innovative technology will play a key role in helping to end the pandemic and kickstart economic recovery.
- How Indian Businesses Will Benefit From Global Supply Chain RealignmentJul 21, 2020
Seeing the challenges of the pandemic as an opportunity for growth, India is strengthening its economy by realigning the global supply chain.
- Closing the Racial Equality Gap Would Generate $8 Trillion in U.S. GDP GrowthJun 25, 2020
Joel Wittenburg explains how a recent study found a potential for $8 trillion of U.S. GDP growth by 2050 if businesses can close the racial equality gap.
- Bill and Melinda Gates on Preparing for the Next PandemicJun 23, 2020
Bill Gates shares his ideas on how we can be better prepared for the next pandemic, both in America and abroad.