- The Importance of IT Modernization for Government AgenciesFeb 02, 2022
Sanjay Gupta, CTO of the Small Business Administration, shares the progress that’s been made in IT modernization efforts within federal agencies and beyond.
- Competition of Ideas: Encouraging Civil Engagement in Business and GovernmentFeb 01, 2022
In the newest episode of The Competition Series, leaders convened to discuss combating political polarization and making the case for constructive conversations between business and government.
- Outlining the Top Climate Priorities for the U.S. and EgyptJan 24, 2022
In a fireside chat with Suzanne Clark, John Kerry and Sameh Shoukry discuss the current state of climate change and the most pressing issues for Egypt and the U.S.
- How the Private and Public Sectors Can Decarbonize the Energy SectorJan 24, 2022
Decarbonizing the energy sector is an important part of addressing climate change on a global scale. Here’s how industry and government leaders believe we can do this.
- 3 Ways the Public and Private Sectors Can Advance IT InfrastructureJan 20, 2022
Strategic partnerships between the public and private sectors can help the United States advance and achieve its IT infrastructure goals.
- The Future of Energy Depends on Building Grid Resilience TodayJan 19, 2022
Today’s electric grid is growing in demand as energy needs increase. Here’s why the future of energy and infrastructure depends on increased grid resilience.
- How the Growing Space Industry Will Prepare Us for the FutureDec 16, 2021
The space industry has seen drastic changes and advancements in recent years, as modern technology brings about new commercial and civil space opportunities.
- 3 Ways the Private Sector Is Changing the Space IndustryDec 16, 2021
Rocket Lab CEO Peter Beck explains the impact of the private sector on space innovation and what to expect in 2022 and beyond.
- The International Space Station’s Past, Present, and Future ImpactDec 16, 2021
Boeing’s Dr. Michelle Parker talks about the present contributions of the International Space Station and what’s in store for 2022 and beyond.