Free Enterprise Works
Stand Up for Free Enterprise
Join us in supporting American free enterprise.
Your voice is essential, and your participation is critical.
Spotlight on Small Business
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Urban Grape Wine Shop Expands to Washington, D.C.
Owners TJ and Hadley Douglas were named America's Top Small Business in 2021 and sit on the Chamber's Small Business Council. The expansion builds on their mission to make the wine industry more accessible.
By Lindsay Cates
In 2023, the Chamber shaped pro-business outcomes for the most immediate issues at hand while also advancing debates around the topics that will determine our nation’s competitiveness for years to come.
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessUnlocking the Potential of Small Businesses Accessing CapitalMonday, February 2610:30 AM EST - 11:30 AM EST
- RetirementSmall Business Retirement SummitTuesday, February 2709:00 AM EST - 05:30 PM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion14th Annual International Women’s Day ForumWednesday, February 2808:00 AM EST - 05:30 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
On July 19, the U.S. House of Representatives Appropriations Committee approved the Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education...
On June 8, Gov. Brian Sandoval vetoed legislation that would have raised Nevada’s minimum wage as high as $12 an hour. While this takes the minimum wage issue off the table for now, Nevadans haven’t seen the last of it. That’s because the Legislature also passed a bill to increase the minimum wage through a constitutional ballot initiative. While the language of the initiative may seem straightforward, voters would be wise to read the fine print.
Rep. Luetkemeyer introduced a bipartisan bill that rethinks how we approach bank supervision and prudential standards.
The Texas company makes and sells agricultural and forestry firefighting airplanes to 20 countries, including Canada, Australia, and Chile.
On July 12, the House Committee on Education and the Workforce held a hearing to examine the expanded definition of joint employment...
The U.S. Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee on July 19 voted to approve President Trump’s two...
After two years of waiting, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau released its anti-arbitration rule last week.
Most Americans agree that net neutrality principles are good for the internet and for our economy.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Vice President and Head of International Affairs Myron Brilliant issued the following statement on the objectives published today by the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) for the upcoming negotiations to modernize the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA):
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce announced the finalists for its annual Dream Big Small Business of the Year Award, presented by MetLife.