Free Enterprise Works
Stand Up for Free Enterprise
Join us in supporting American free enterprise.
Your voice is essential, and your participation is critical.
Spotlight on Small Business
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Urban Grape Wine Shop Expands to Washington, D.C.
Owners TJ and Hadley Douglas were named America's Top Small Business in 2021 and sit on the Chamber's Small Business Council. The expansion builds on their mission to make the wine industry more accessible.
By Lindsay Cates
In 2023, the Chamber shaped pro-business outcomes for the most immediate issues at hand while also advancing debates around the topics that will determine our nation’s competitiveness for years to come.
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Security and Resilience13th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, May 15 - Friday, May 1708:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
The inaugural MetLife & U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Index (Index), released today, found that nearly two-thirds of small business owners are expecting revenue growth and looking to hire despite harboring concerns about the health of the national economy. Based on telephone interviews with 1,000 small business owners and operators, the survey found that nearly a third plan to hire more employees and 60 percent expect revenue to increase in the year ahead. Comparatively, only 6 percent plan to reduce their staff size and 9 percent are forecasting a decrease in revenue.
The MetLife & U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Index is a new national quarterly survey of small business owners.
COLUMBIA — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce and the University of South Carolina’s SC Cyber, today hosted a cybersecurity summit aimed at helping small and mid-size businesses develop, evaluate, and strengthen their cybersecurity programs.
Consumers who buy their own insurance may soon be forced out of the market.
The shale boom is powering innovation and industrial investment by making feedstocks and electricity more affordable.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce commended Congressional leaders for the introduction of S. Con. Res. 16 and H. Con. Res. 54, calling for U.S. support of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC).
VP Pence and more.
Since January, the CRA has been one of the most effective weapons of our new government.
Hanoi, Vietnam — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the American Chamber of Commerce in Hanoi (AmCham), in cooperation with the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), today hosted a conference on the future of the Vietnam-U.S. commercial relationship. The conference, titled, “The United States and Vietnam in 2017 and Beyond”, brought together government and industry leaders from both countries to discuss ways to promote expanded trade and investment. The conference featured a keynote address by His Excellency President Tran Dai Quang.
A recent Detroit Free Press report about the dismissal of several individuals who skipped work to attend a political protest highlighted...