More on the Debt Limit
Applications Are Open Now: America's Top Small Business 2023
Are you America's Top Small Business? We're looking for small businesses nationwide that are driving economic growth and stimulating their local communities and economies. Apply now for this annual award and your chance to win $25,000!
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
Small Businesses Are Wary, Resilient Amid Inflation, Credit Concerns
By Thomas M. Sullivan
Small Business Exporters Fuel Jobs, Growth in America’s Heartland
All across America, small and medium-sized exporters are flourishing, selling their products to international customers, gaining market share—and creating jobs. Here are three of them.
By Thaddeus Swanek
- Employment Policy
NLRB Takes on Free Speech Yet Again
By Glenn Spencer
It's Time to Secure Our Borders and Expand Legal Immigration
The situation at the border is chaos. Our immigration system fails to meet the needs of businesses and imposes significant costs on communities and our economy.
By Jon Baselice
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.Learn More
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.Learn More
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.Learn More
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.Learn More
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- International48th Annual India Ideas SummitTuesday, June 1309:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDTLearn More
- Small BusinessCO— Strategy Studio: Doing Business with Big BusinessesThursday, June 2212:00 PM EDT - 12:30 PM EDTLearn More
- Security and Resilience12th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, July 26 - Thursday, July 2708:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDTLearn More
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.Learn More
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.Learn More
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.Learn More
What small businesses and corporations need to know about financing and financial regulations.
Here’s what businesses need to know about becoming a federal contractor, bidding on projects, the impact of COVID-19 on federal contracts, and more.
WASHINGTON, D.C.—The U.S. Chamber of Commerce recently welcomed 12 new executives to its Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100 (CCC100).
These experienced leaders advise the U.S. Chamber’s board of directors, enhance lobbying and coalition work, recommend programming, and strengthen outreach to the business and chamber communities.
OMB Call September 14th 2021, regarding EO for vaccines—"Path out of Pandemic Plan”
Guidance for Federal Contractors:
What business owners need to know about the current state of the U.S. economy.
Here’s how diversity, equity, and inclusion can benefit businesses and communities across America, as well as ways to increase diversity at your company.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — With the Delta variant causing a rise in COVID-19 cases, small business owners are showing increasing caution when it comes to future plans for hiring and investing in their business, according to a poll taken July 16 – 30, 2021, and released today by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and MetLife.
On its second year, the Coalition will award about $2.8 million in total grants and resources to more than 400 Black small business owners to support their financial recovery and long-term growth
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley released the following statement today after House Democrats released text of their reconciliation tax proposal:
On Wednesday, September 22, Keith Webster, President of DAEC, will participate in the Joint Chief of Staff's Industry Day at the Smart Center at Joint Base Andrews. The Vice Chairman has announced an Industry Day to discuss the Joint Force’s work on the Joint Warfighting Concept and in the Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC). It will consist of briefings by senior Joint Staff leaders, and be held at the SECRET//NOFORN level. Gen Hyten plans to deliver opening remarks and take questions.