Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
- International Trade & Investment
President Biden: The Importance of Unlocking Economic Potential in the Americas
At the IV CEO Summit of the Americas, President Biden made the case that nations of the Americas needed to work together to unlock more economic potential.
Expanding the Workforce
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Health Care9th Annual Health Summit: The Business of HealthTuesday, June 2811:30 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Growing a Team During the Workforce ShortageWednesday, June 2912:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyTecTalk with Alan Davidson, NTIA AdministratorThursday, June 3011:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Jun 01, 2021U.S. Chamber Launches Nationwide Initiative to Address National Worker Shortage Crisis and Help America’s Employers Fill Jobs
New research shows worker shortage slowing the recovery across states and industries; Chamber calls for eliminating barriers to work, deeper investment in skills training, and visa increases
- May 28, 2021Lake Havasu News: Lisa Krueger: PRO Act should be a NO act
This article was originally published in the Lake Havasu News, May 28, 2021
The Lake Havasu Area Chamber of Commerce was proud to sign a state-wide letter thanking US Senators Krysten Sinema and Mark Kelly for NOT co-sponsoring the PRO Act (Protecting the Right to Organize Bill).
- May 28, 2021How One Las Vegas Small Business is Driving Upward Mobility for its Employees
Elena Ledoux, CEO of Superb Maids in Las Vegas, is helping her employees build their futures.
- May 27, 2021The Path Forward: CDC Director Says Vaccines Are Working
This week’s Path Forward event featured CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky in discussion with U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne Clark.
- May 27, 2021U.S. Chamber Urges Continued Bipartisan Infrastructure Discussions, Cautions Against Pursuing Partisan Legislation
WASHINGTON, D.C. - The following statement can be attributed to U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley:
- May 27, 2021Transatlantic Relations: Convergence in Principle, Divergence in Fact?
Here is everything you need to know ahead of next month's U.S.-EU leaders’ summit.
- May 27, 2021U.S. Chamber’s U.S.-Japan Business Council Announces Western Digital’s David Goeckeler and Dow’s Eriko Sakurai as New Board Members
WASHINGTON, D.C.— The U.S. Chamber’s U.S.-Japan Business Council (USJBC) announced today that David Goeckeler, chief executive officer of Western Digital, has been elected vice chairman of the USJBC. Goeckeler will join USJBC chair Doug Peterson, president and chief executive officer of S&P Global, in enhancing the USJBC’s policy advocacy strategy and promoting the USJBC’s mission.
- May 26, 2021We're Working to Build Champions of Free Enterprise It is far too important to become another partisan issue in our polarized political system.
- May 26, 2021Pushing Back Against FTC Overreach
The Federal Trade Commission is seeking, through legislation, authority it is not supposed to have.
- May 26, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Launches Sustainable Plastics Initiative
The effort is designed to help businesses identify sustainable paths to plastics use and harness the full potential of plastics innovation