Spotlight on Small Business
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Intellectual Property
Shop Smart this Holiday Season to Unbox Real Happiness
By Sydney Crawford
- Employment Policy
EEOC Harassment Guidance Leaves Employers Guessing
By Marc Freedman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- EconomyState of American Business 2024Thursday, January 1111:00 AM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- InternationalAACCLA's Outlook on the Americas ConferenceTuesday, January 30 - Wednesday, January 3109:00 AM EST - 05:00 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
Awards program demonstrates the remarkable power of business doing well and doing good.
The investment from the Charles Koch Foundation will support a new multi-phase workforce initiative to identify skills for in-demand jobs
An analysis of new distribution centers that takes into account the full scope of a center's impact on local economies.
On December 14, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the Corporate Council on Africa will host the U.S.-Africa Business Forum, a major step in strengthening the U.S. and Africa’s commercial ties.
This week marks the one-year anniversary of the signing of the bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA) into law. We've outlined the progress made and next steps.
Congress should extend flexibilities to allow certain High Deductible Health Plans to choose to cover telehealth services on a pre-deductible basis. This flexibility is important for employers and employees alike. Our Vice President of Health Policy explains why.
Marty Durbin, President of the U.S. Chamber’s Global Energy Institute, issued the following statement today regarding the Biden Administration’s supplemental proposed rule to regulate methane emissions from the oil and gas sector.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt announced support for the Global Methane Pledge.