Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Security and ResiliencePath Forward Special UpdateTuesday, August 1602:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Jul 21, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Condemns FTC’s ‘Vote Now, Discuss Policy Later’ Approach to Meetings, Chilling Effect of M&A Rules
WASHINGTON, D.C. - The following statement can be attributed to Sean Heather, Senior Vice President, International Regulatory Affairs and Antitrust, U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Jul 21, 2021July 21 OSD Conference Call
OSD Overview: Director for Industry engagement kicked off the meeting today. OSD Small Business Director update on the advisory from NSA and FBI related to concerns USG has with China and their cyber activity. Earlier in the week the U.S.
- Jul 21, 2021U.S. Chamber Urges Republicans and Democrats to Complete Infrastructure Legislation, Commends Hard Work of Bipartisan Senators
WASHINGTON, D.C. - The following statement can be attributed to the Neil Bradley, executive vice president and chief policy officer, U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Jul 20, 2021The Hill: Labor's Legislative Overreach
Originally published in The HIll, July 20, 2021
The Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP) this week plans to hold a hearing on a piece of legislation that, while little known outside the beltway, would have a dramatic and negative impact on workers, employers, and the economy. It would upend over 85 years of labor law and seriously damage the recovery currently underway.
- Jul 20, 2021Deloitte AI Institute, US Chamber of Commerce Report Highlights How Public Policy Can Enable Trustworthy AI
Report underscores the importance of responsible development of AI systems and how the private and public sectors can work together to help the United States become the global leader in trustworthy AI.
- Jul 20, 2021Investing in Trustworthy AI
A report from the Deloitte AI Institute and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce on trustworthy AI innovation and investments
- Jul 19, 2021U.S. Chamber Commends Government Response Condemning Malicious Cyberattacks, Urges Continued Action to Fight Cybercriminals
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Chamber of Commerce Senior Vice President for Cyber, Intelligence, and Supply Chain Security Policy Christopher D. Roberti issued the following statement today regarding the recent U.S. and Allied government response to continued cyberattacks:
- Jul 19, 2021UPDATE: USMCA Rapid Response Labor Mechanism
An earlier blog posted on July 8, 2021 described a USMCA complaint which alleged a violation of rights occurred at a GM facility in Sialo, Mexico. On that same day, the Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR) announced that the U.S. and Mexico reached a remediation agreement which can be read in full here.
- Jul 16, 2021U.S. Chamber Calls for U.S. and EU to Move Quickly on New Privacy Shield to Support U.S. Exporters and Investors, Accelerate Recovery, Advance Competitiveness
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Vice President and Head of International Affairs Myron Brilliant issued the following statement on the occasion of the first anniversary of the European Court of Justice’s decision in Data Protection Commissioner v Facebook Ireland, Maximillian Schrems (“Schrems II”).