The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and United Way Worldwide partnered to develop a report that highlights the importance of strategic philanthropic investments to combat human trafficking.
Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Staying Connected in a Hybrid WorldThursday, August 1112:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Jun 28, 2017EPA Will Repeal Obama’s Land-Grabbing Water Rule The Waters of the U.S. rule amounted to a massive grab of regulatory authority.
- Jun 27, 2017U.S. Chamber Raises Questions Over EU Antitrust Decision
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Vice President and Head of International Affairs Myron Brilliant issued the following statement today following the European Commission’s decision against Google for violating European Union antitrust laws:
- Jun 27, 2017Using Emojis: Why Our Roads, Highways and Bridges are Crumbling
Our nation’s roads, bridges and highways are crumbling. Here - with a little help from emojis - is how to fix them.
- Jun 27, 2017Vice President Mike Pence Speaks on Growing the U.S.-India Partnership at the U.S.-India Business Council’s 42nd Annual Leadership Summit
Celebrating its 42nd year, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce U.S.-India Business Council’s (USIBC) Annual Leadership Summit today featured Vice President of the United States Mike Pence and other high-ranking government and private sector leaders to address USIBC members and guests. The Leadership Summit focused on the important role of the private sector in advancing the ties between the two countries, the future of the U.S.-India economic relationship, as well as strengthening and deepening the U.S.-India defense partnership.
- Jun 27, 2017Business Insider Op-ed: Now is not the time to rip up the US' trade deal with South Korea
When South Korean President Moon Jae-in arrives in Washington this week for his first official visit as Head of State, he will provide President Trump an opportunity to energize relations with a vital Asian ally. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce hopes the administration will seize this opportunity to ensure our trade ties fulfill their potential.
- Jun 27, 2017Rallying Around Self-Driving Vehicle Legislation Voters support self-driving vehicles and understand their benefits.
- Jun 26, 2017Lawyer Ads Scare People into Stop Taking Their Medicine "Medical Alert!" commercials have a bad side effect.
- Jun 26, 2017Driving Another Decade of Energy Progress
America has transformed from energy scarcity and foreign reliance to abundance and exporting American resources around the world.
- Jun 22, 2017Senate Health Care Bill Repeals Damaging Obamacare Taxes There a lot that’s good in the “Better Care Reconciliation Act.”
- Jun 22, 2017Here’s How We Can Support Military Spouses in Today’s Economy
It’s not easy being a military spouse.