Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Security and ResiliencePath Forward Special UpdateTuesday, August 1602:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Sep 09, 2021Overhaul of U.S. Sanctions Policy Toward Venezuela is Long Overdue
Overhauling a U.S. sanctions policy toward Venezuela that has produced myriad negative unintended consequences is long overdue.
- Sep 08, 2021Worker Shortage Crisis Intensifying as Job Openings Rise Month over Month
The biggest problem our economy faces right now is getting workers to fill the historically large amount of open jobs.
- Sep 08, 2021Why Fintech Needs the Right Regulation to Help Drive Innovation
Contactless payment and digital currencies are promising technologies that are expanding both in the United States and internationally.
- Sep 07, 2021New U.S. Chamber Study Shows Proposed Carried Interest Tax Increase Would Reduce Investment, Cause Widespread Job Loss, and Decrease Tax Revenue
Washington, D.C. — The U.S.
- Sep 02, 2021Proposed Changes to International Taxes Will Make U.S. Businesses Less Competitive and Harm American Workers
Raising taxes on businesses as part of a $3.5 trillion budget resolution will have severe negative impacts on U.S. workers and the economy.
- Sep 02, 2021Businesses Struggle to Find and Keep Workers Amid Record-High Job Openings
Manufacturing and healthcare businesses find solutions in Chamber’s innovative talent pipeline programs.
- Sep 02, 2021Novo Nordisk Solutions During the Pandemic
At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, Novo Nordisk recognized that patients, employees, and the community would be impacted in new and unique ways. The company focused on three key priorities:
- Sep 01, 2021U.S. Chamber Outlines Border Carbon Adjustment Principles
One of the primary challenges in any policy effort to reduce emissions is containing and accounting for the potential movement of emissions intensive industries and companies to markets without similar restrictions. If one nation or group of nations enacts policies to reduce emissions, emissions progress can be undermined if industry simply moves to another nation to avoid the higher costs of operating in a carbon constrained environment.
- Sep 01, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Announces Finalists for Annual Dream Big Awards
Finalists chosen from a record 1,000+ applicants; will be recognized during Annual Small Business Awards Program