Small Business Index
The quarterly MetLife and U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Index found that concern for inflation among small business owners has reached a new high. The vast majority (90%) of small businesses say they are concerned about the impact of inflation on their business.
Celebrating Small Business: The Dream Big Awards
Start. Run. Grow. Week - October 18, 2022
The Dream Big Award winners will be announced at the CO— Start. Run. Grow. Week, a celebration of the challenges and achievements of small business owners across the country. We’ll connect you with your peers to share real-world strategies on some of the most complex issues facing small businesses. Additionally, we will bring in subject-area experts who will help you gain fresh insights on the ever-shifting economy, and share ideas about leadership, management, and resilience as a small business owner.
OnDemand Highlights: Global Aerospace Summit
The American Data Privacy and Protection Act needs to provide certainty to businesses and consumers, not a confusing new patchwork.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce measures our success by what we deliver for you—our members. We believe in the power of the American business community to improve lives, solve problems, and strengthen society—and for 110 years, we have helped you do it.
How Inflation Is Impacting Businesses
U.S. and Mexican Business Leaders’ Input on the Upcoming U.S.-Mexico High-Level Economic Dialogue
The business community on both sides of the border supports the U.S.-Mexico High-Level Economic Dialogue (HLED) to ensure the most competitive North America possible.
By Guillermo Vogel
Indo-Pacific Economic Flourishing? Making a Success of IPEF
By John G. Murphy
Why the U.S.-Chile Tax Treaty Should be Ratified Immediately
By John G. Murphy
- Security and Resilience
Public-Private Collaboration on Display at Israel Cyber Week
By Christophe Blassiau
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Health CareHealth ForwardTuesday, October 0401:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- FinanceProlific Regulation: Examining SEC Rulemaking Under the Biden AdministrationThursday, October 0611:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion3rd Annual National Summit on Equality of OpportunityThursday, October 0603:00 PM EDT - 04:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Sep 15, 2021September 15 OSD COVID Conference Call Notes
This is conducted under Chatham House Rule and not for attribution. Names and affiliations here are for the sake of context and for internal use only.
An email will go out from industrial policy requesting info on your upcoming events. They are working with A&S to work on a request from the secretaries’ office to develop an industry engagement plan. They want to be aware of upcoming opportunities; we will share this email with you when we receive it.
- Sep 15, 2021Tax Basics for Businesses
From corporate taxes to pandemic-related relief, taxes have a significant impact on the performance of every business. Here’s a guide to important tax issues for businesses.
- Sep 15, 2021A Business Guide to Security and Resilience
Plan ahead for natural disasters, supply chain disruptions, and cyberattacks to keep your business running during a crisis.
- Sep 15, 2021U.S. Chamber Foundation Launches Coalition for Afghan Refugee Employment in the U.S.
The Coalition will connect Afghan refugees to jobs as they arrive and resettle in America
- Sep 15, 2021Liability and Lawsuits: What Business Owners Need to Know
Part of running a successful business is taking on the risk of litigation. Protect your business from liability and lawsuits with this quick guide.
- Sep 15, 2021How Infrastructure Impacts Business
Investing in America’s infrastructure is critical to staying competitive globally. Here's a guide for businesses to the current state of infrastructure in the U.S.
- Sep 15, 2021The Economic Potential of Space Travel for Businesses
The growth in space exploration and the private aerospace business opens up a host of economic possibilities, from new markets for businesses to job opportunities for people.
- Sep 15, 2021A Business Guide to International Trade and Investment
International trade is crucial to American economic growth and competitiveness. Here’s how international business, trade, and investment can drive sales and job creation.
- Sep 15, 2021Intellectual Property: A Primer for Businesses
Issues surrounding intellectual property rights in the U.S. have a significant impact on the business community. Here’s what businesses need to know.
- Sep 15, 2021Finance and Financial Regulation Basics for Businesses
What small businesses and corporations need to know about financing and financial regulations.