The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and United Way Worldwide partnered to develop a report that highlights the importance of strategic philanthropic investments to combat human trafficking.
Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Staying Connected in a Hybrid WorldThursday, August 1112:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- May 19, 2017U.S., Vietnam Business Communities Explore Options for Expanded Trade Ties
Hanoi, Vietnam — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the American Chamber of Commerce in Hanoi (AmCham), in cooperation with the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), today hosted a conference on the future of the Vietnam-U.S. commercial relationship. The conference, titled, “The United States and Vietnam in 2017 and Beyond”, brought together government and industry leaders from both countries to discuss ways to promote expanded trade and investment. The conference featured a keynote address by His Excellency President Tran Dai Quang.
- May 18, 2017Employees Claim Protection for Political Protest
A recent Detroit Free Press report about the dismissal of several individuals who skipped work to attend a political protest highlighted...
- May 18, 2017Here’s What Businesses Are Looking for in Pro-Growth Tax Reform The House Ways and Means Committee held its first hearing this year on comprehensive tax reform.
- May 18, 2017U.S. Chamber Welcomes the FCC’s ‘Restoring Internet Freedom’ Rulemaking
WASHINGTON, D.C.—U.S. Chamber of Commerce Senior Vice President of Environment, Technology, & Regulatory Affairs William Kovacs issued the following statement today following the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) vote to formally begin the “Restoring Internet Freedom” rulemaking:
- May 17, 2017Infrastructure Week: Spotlight on Energy Infrastructure Maintaining and expanding our pipelines, transmission lines, substations, and offshore platforms is essential to our nation’s future.
- May 17, 2017SEIU Allies Trying to Create Turbulence
On May 2nd, Senators Corey Booker (D- NJ) and Sherrod Brown (D- Ohio) sent letters to 10 airline CEOs...
- May 17, 2017U.S. Chamber Hosts Fifth Annual Global Supply Chain Summit
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today hosted the Fifth Annual Global Supply Chain Summit, Building Tomorrow's Networks Today, which brought together industry leaders from the public and private sectors to discuss issues influencing supply chains now and into the future. The summit, which took place during National Infrastructure Week, showcased the importance of technology and innovation to supporting supply chain efficiency, improving access to global markets for small and medium-size businesses, and driving economic competitiveness for all U.S. businesses.
- May 16, 2017Oil is Flowing Through the Dakota Access Pipeline, and North Dakota is Benefiting We're remindered that policies that support energy drives job creation and economic growth.
- May 16, 2017One Small Step for the U.S. Senate, One Giant Leap for Regulatory Reform Now is the time to modernize our regulatory system. Let’s put commonsense first and finally pass the Regulatory Accountability Act.
- May 16, 2017Secretary Chao Outlines Trump's Infrastructure Vision The U.S. Chamber was the starting line for a week-long, advocacy effort to rebuild our crumbling infrastructure.