Spotlight on Small Business
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Intellectual Property
Shop Smart this Holiday Season to Unbox Real Happiness
By Sydney Crawford
- Employment Policy
EEOC Harassment Guidance Leaves Employers Guessing
By Marc Freedman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- TechnologyTecTalk with Congressman Bob LattaTuesday, December 0502:00 PM EST - 03:00 PM EST
- Small BusinessCO— Strategy Studio: Why Good Accounting Matters at Tax TimeThursday, December 0712:00 PM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
The U.S.-Türkiye Business Council and U.S. Chamber Foundation held the U.S. - Türkiye Business forum that outlined bilateral cooperation focused on the current, emerging, and long-term needs to facilitate a robust and resilient recovery, while advancing U.S.-Türkiye relations in the process. Here are the key takeaways:
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce's ‘Patient Access Report’ reveals how government price controls endanger patients' access to groundbreaking medicines.
As the U.S. seeks to diversify supply chains and enhance resilience, it should look to deepen its ties with India, which has both the capacity and potential to be an ever more important partner.
No two other regions in the world are as deeply integrated as the U.S. and Europe.
According to a new U.S. Chamber study, access to medical innovation thrives in countries with smart public policies and free market competition.
The plight of one small business in Virginia shows the mounting costs of tariffs following the lapse of the Generalized System of Preferences program (GSP) in 2020.
On March 16, the leaders of Japan and South Korea met for a historic summit. Here’s what happened and why it is important for the private sector.
The world is charging ahead in pursuit of new market-opening trade agreements, but in recent years Washington policymakers have been sitting on the sidelines. Here is why America must lead on trade.