Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
- International Trade & Investment
President Biden: The Importance of Unlocking Economic Potential in the Americas
At the IV CEO Summit of the Americas, President Biden made the case that nations of the Americas needed to work together to unlock more economic potential.
Expanding the Workforce
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Health Care9th Annual Health Summit: The Business of HealthTuesday, June 2811:30 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Growing a Team During the Workforce ShortageWednesday, June 2912:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyTecTalk with Alan Davidson, NTIA AdministratorThursday, June 3011:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Jul 19, 2021UPDATE: USMCA Rapid Response Labor Mechanism
An earlier blog posted on July 8, 2021 described a USMCA complaint which alleged a violation of rights occurred at a GM facility in Sialo, Mexico. On that same day, the Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR) announced that the U.S. and Mexico reached a remediation agreement which can be read in full here.
- Jul 16, 2021U.S. Chamber Calls for U.S. and EU to Move Quickly on New Privacy Shield to Support U.S. Exporters and Investors, Accelerate Recovery, Advance Competitiveness
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Vice President and Head of International Affairs Myron Brilliant issued the following statement on the occasion of the first anniversary of the European Court of Justice’s decision in Data Protection Commissioner v Facebook Ireland, Maximillian Schrems (“Schrems II”).
- Jul 15, 2021Less than Half of Small Business Owners Can Find Workers, New Poll Shows
A new US Chamber study shows that most small businesses are struggling to find workers with the right combination of skills and experience.
- Jul 14, 2021U.S. Chamber Committed to Working with EU to Advance Effective Climate Solutions
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Marjorie Chorlins, Senior Vice President for European Affairs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce issued the following statement today regarding the release of the European Commission’s Fit for 55 package.
- Jul 14, 2021Less than Half of Small Business Owners Can Find Workers, New Poll Shows
As America continues to reopen, small business optimism around hiring prospects are muted, as an equal number say they are either more optimistic or more pessimistic compared to before the COVID-19 pandemic began, according to a poll taken June 16 – 23, 2021 and released today by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and MetLife.
- Jul 13, 2021We Should Take the Threat of Higher Inflation Seriously – Here are 5 Ways to Do So
A Chamber economist presents five ways Congress and the Biden administration can get in front of inflation before it is too late.
- Jul 13, 2021U.S. Chamber Launches State Initiative that Shows Small Businesses Would be Hit Hard by President Biden’s Proposed Tax Increases
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Today the U.S. Chamber of Commerce is launching an initiative providing detailed data on how President Biden’s proposed tax increases will impact small businesses throughout each state.
The U.S. Chamber’s analysis of IRS and Census data reveals there are 1.4 million small businesses that will be negatively impacted by the proposed tax increases. These include small businesses in every sector of the economy, including agriculture, construction, health care, real estate, finance, and more.
- Jul 12, 2021Chamber Releases Complete Scorecard for 116th Congress Members of Congress were rewarded for enactment of USMCA and pandemic relief.
- Jul 09, 2021U.S. Chamber Believes Executive Order on Competition Fails to Advocate for Market-Based Competition, Instead Follows a ‘Government Knows Best’ Approach
WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley released the following statement today regarding the administration’s Executive Order on Promoting Competition in the American Economy.
- Jul 08, 2021Leading Business and Labor Groups Launch Coalition Supporting Bipartisan Infrastructure Investment
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce joins Business Roundtable, the National Association of Manufacturers, AFL-CIO, the National Retail Federation, the Bipartisan Policy Center, North America’s Building Trades Unions, as well as over 20 business and labor organizations to launch the Coalition for Bipartisan Infrastructure Investment.