Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
- International Trade & Investment
President Biden: The Importance of Unlocking Economic Potential in the Americas
At the IV CEO Summit of the Americas, President Biden made the case that nations of the Americas needed to work together to unlock more economic potential.
Expanding the Workforce
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Health Care9th Annual Health Summit: The Business of HealthTuesday, June 2811:30 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Growing a Team During the Workforce ShortageWednesday, June 2912:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyTecTalk with Alan Davidson, NTIA AdministratorThursday, June 3011:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Jul 08, 2021Coalition for Bipartisan Infrastructure Investment
The U.S. Chamber has joined leading business and labor organizations to launch the Coaltion for Bipartisan Infrastructure Investment, united in support of urging Congress to turn the bipartisan framework into legislation that will be signed into law.
- Jul 08, 2021USMCA Rapid Response Mechanism Makes its Debut
- Jul 07, 2021Number of Unfilled Jobs Stays Elevated During Worker Shortage Crisis
The biggest issue facing the economy this summer is a shortage of workers going back to open jobs.
- Jul 07, 2021ETA Guidance on UI Requirements Released
A White House Fact Sheet released in May reiterated that the “core purpose of the UI program is helping workers get back to work.” We have seen throughout the past few months, however, that enhanced benefits, relaxed work search requirements, and waivers to be able and available to work has left the U.S. in a labor shortage.
- Jul 06, 202110 Overlooked International Investment Facts
Keeping the door open to international investment supports U.S. economic growth, resilience, and middle-class jobs.
- Jul 03, 2021U.S. Chamber Statement on Recent Ransomware Attacks Impacting Hundreds of Businesses
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The following statement can be attributed to Christopher D. Roberti, Senior Vice President for Cyber, Intelligence, and Supply Chain Security Policy, U.S. Chamber of Commerce:
“This latest ransomware attack impacting hundreds of businesses is yet another reminder that the U.S. government must take the fight to these foreign cybercriminal syndicates. The government must use its full capabilities to investigate, disrupt, prosecute, and hold accountable these known criminal gangs.”
- Jul 01, 2021A Conversation with Brett J. Hart, President of United Airlines Rick Wade, senior vice president of strategic alliances and outreach talks with president of United Airlines, Brett J. Hart.
- Jul 01, 2021PRO Act Poll Reveals Bill’s Unpopularity
As this blog has observed on more than a few occasions, labor leaders and their allies in Congress have developed a bill that would fundamentally rewrite American labor law to tilt the field in favor of unions, which are desperate to reverse a sixty-five year decline in membership.
- Jul 01, 2021“We’re in Survival Mode:” On the Delaware Shore, Small Businesses Struggle to Stay Afloat Amid Worker Shortage
In seaside Rehoboth, it's a devastating and all-too-common narrative for tourism-dependent employers amid a national workforce crisis.
- Jul 01, 2021Chamber Recognizes USMCA’s Benefits on Its First Anniversary
WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Chamber Executive Vice President and Head of International Affairs Myron Brilliantissued the following statement on the occasion of the first anniversary of the entry-into-force of the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA):