Spotlight on Small Business
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Intellectual Property
Shop Smart this Holiday Season to Unbox Real Happiness
By Sydney Crawford
- Employment Policy
EEOC Harassment Guidance Leaves Employers Guessing
By Marc Freedman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- EconomyState of American Business 2024Thursday, January 1111:00 AM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- InternationalAACCLA's Outlook on the Americas ConferenceTuesday, January 30 - Wednesday, January 3109:00 AM EST - 05:00 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
State and local governments play a vital role in building a strong American workforce and economy, and are increasingly influencing issues of national consequence.
The Department of Labor’s Wage and Hour Division’s recently proposed regulation redefines how to classify employees and independent contractors under the Fair Labor Standards Act. Here's what businesses across industries need to know.
Findings from a new study should affect the Biden Administration’s approach to labor markets, particularly its efforts to use antitrust law as a tool to break up large employers in the name of raising wages.
Disparities in infrastructure have cost too many communities valuable resources, time, effort, and money, leading to fewer opportunities for economic growth. The Infrastructure Investments and Jobs Act can transform these underserved communities and improve quality of life for all people.
Leadership at FTC has stifled dissent, pushed out senior staffers, overruled experienced employees, and prepared a reckless privacy rulemaking that some alumni warned could cripple support for the agency in Congress and the courts, quite possibly leading to the end of the FTC as we know it.