Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
- International Trade & Investment
President Biden: The Importance of Unlocking Economic Potential in the Americas
At the IV CEO Summit of the Americas, President Biden made the case that nations of the Americas needed to work together to unlock more economic potential.
Expanding the Workforce
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- InternationalU.S. Chamber of Commerce Delegation to Israel's Cyber WeekSunday, June 26 - Thursday, June 3012:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- Health Care9th Annual Health Summit: The Business of HealthTuesday, June 2811:30 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Growing a Team During the Workforce ShortageWednesday, June 2912:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Jun 24, 2022Opportunity Calls: Inside the U.S. Chamber’s 2022 West Africa Trade Mission
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce recently led a Business Mission to Côte d'Ivoire & Ghana to drive investment and create opportunities for the U.S., Ivoirian, and Ghanaian public and private sectors.
- Jun 24, 2022Assessing Risks and Promoting Democratic Values: AI Experts Weigh in on Fintech and Global Competitiveness
Fintech experts across the field shared their perspectives on AI regulation at the U.S. Chamber AI Commission's field hearing in London on June 13, 2022. Here's what they had to say.
- Jun 22, 2022New Report Shows Amazon's Commitment to Protecting Consumers and Businesses
The world’s largest retailer issues a detailed report on efforts to protect customers, businesses, and brands from fake and counterfeit goods.
- Jun 21, 2022U.S. Chamber Endorses Esther Joy King for Illinois’ 17th Congressional District
Today, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce announced its endorsement of Esther Joy King (R) to represent Illinois’ Seventeenth Congressional District.
- Jun 21, 2022California’s AB 257 Would Make It Much Harder and More Expensive for Restaurant Owners to Operate
At a time when economic headwinds like record inflation are making it increasingly difficult for businesses, a proposal like AB 257 would make it much harder—and more expensive—for restaurant owners to operate.
- Jun 21, 2022WASHINGTON EXAMINER: Rep. Davis nabs key endorsements before Illinois GOP primary vs. fellow lawmaker
Davis this week won the endorsements of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and Illinois Chamber of Commerce.
- Jun 21, 2022Congressional Price Hike? How the American Innovation and Choice Online Act Raises Prices on Consumers
Inflation is already hurting families, workers, employers, and our economy, and the American Innovation and Choice Online Act would only lead to higher prices for consumers.
- Jun 20, 2022Worker Shortages Cripple Pools and Summer Attractions for a Second Year
Severe labor shortages are hitting seasonal summer businesses like pools and amusement parks hard. Despite upping pay and offering big bonuses, there are few applicants.
- Jun 20, 2022Broadband Funding Explained: What the Administration Got Right and What It Missed in NTIA’s BEAD Program
Our team broke down everything you need to know about the current state of broadband funding and the Broadband Equity, Access, and Deployment (BEAD) program.