Spotlight On: Workforce
The America Works Agenda: Policy Solutions to Address the Nation's Worker Shortage
We are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
What We Stand For
- Let's Rebuild AmericaInfrastructure is not a partisan issue – it’s an American priority. Investing in America’s infrastructure is critical to our economic recovery, prosperity and quality of life.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Combating COVID-19We are committed to helping as many businesses, families and industries as possible endure the financial hardships caused by the pandemic and return to work in a safe and sustainable way.
- Climate Change: The Path ForwardCombating climate change requires citizens, government, and business to work together. American businesses play a vital role in creating innovative solutions to protect our planet.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Inflation in the Food and Related IndustriesThis event focuses on how rising inflation is impacting prices, particularly in the food industry and the industries that make up its supply chain.
- Talent Forward: Lead on Talent, Lead the WorldThis event will showcase employer leadership in getting people back to work, shining a spotlight on those building new pathways for discovering and upskilling employees and driving innovative, talent-focused solutions.
- Third Annual Transatlantic Business Works SummitThis summit will explore the first six months of the new dialogue between the U.S. and EU, the state of the transatlantic relationship, and the role of business, government, and other stakeholders in shaping the path forward.
- Oct 25, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on the "Prohibiting IRS Financial Surveillance Act" This Hill letter was sent to Senator Tim Scott on the "Prohibiting IRS Financial Surveillance Act."
- Oct 25, 2021Coalition Letter on the Department of the Treasury's Tax Reporting Proposal This Coalition letter was sent to the President of the United States on the Department of the Treasury's tax reporting proposal.
- Oct 25, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Unveils Dynamic New Website Site Features Multimedia Content, Expert Insights, and World-class Events to Support the Business Community’s Recovery and Growth
- Oct 24, 2021One Chart That Shows the Job Situation in Every State According to the latest state employment data, only two states have grown employment since the pandemic started.
- Oct 21, 2021The Urban Grape Wins 2021 ‘Dream Big’ Small Business of the Year Urban Grape’s innovative business strategy, rapid growth, and commitment to community development stood out among this year’s nominees.
- Oct 21, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Names The Urban Grape as Small Business of the Year Boston wine store expanding access to wine industry wins $25,000 cash prize
- Oct 20, 20214 Climate Innovations Led By Business Businesses are investing in blue hydrogen, direct air capture, and other climate technologies to build a more sustainable future.
- Oct 20, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on S. 2992, the "American Innovation and Choice Online Act" This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the United States Senate, opposing S. 2992, the "American Innovation and Choice Online Act." This bill is on the Legislative Leadership list for the “How They Voted” scorecard.
- Oct 20, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on the Stop Wall Street Looting Act This Hill letter was sent to the Members of the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, on the "Stop Wall Street Looting Act"