Spotlight On: FTC Overreach
What We Stand For
- Let's Rebuild AmericaInfrastructure is not a partisan issue – it’s an American priority. Investing in America’s infrastructure is critical to our economic recovery, prosperity and quality of life.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Immigration ReformIt is long past time for Congress to act on the important task of fixing our broken immigration system.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- EnergyInnovates: Methane—Tackling that 'Other' GasThis virtual discussion will cover both the policy discussion in Washington, as well as the operational progress being made to reduce methane emissions.
- Third Annual Transatlantic Business Works SummitThis summit will explore the first six months of the new dialogue between the U.S. and EU, the state of the transatlantic relationship, and the role of business, government, and other stakeholders in shaping the path forward.
- Improving Access to Capital for Minority-Owned BusinessesFeaturing policymakers, business leaders, and entrepreneurs, this program will highlight and examine policy proposals that promote access to capital, financial empowerment, and pathways to opportunity for minority entrepreneurs.
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Dec 05, 2021U.S. Chamber’s Suzanne Clark on the Passing of Senator Bob Dole WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne Clark today issued the following statement after the passing of Senator Bob Dole
- Dec 03, 2021November Jobs Report Paints Confusing Picture of Labor Market The November jobs report showed a huge miss on the number of jobs added but an increase in people entering the workforce. Our economic policy expert breaks down the data and explains why there may be cause for optimism.
- Dec 03, 2021U.S. Chamber Pushes for Transparency from FTC U.S. Chamber of Commerce Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley issued the following statement today in response to the Federal Trade Commission's (FTC) denial of the Chamber's requests under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
- Dec 03, 2021Chamber Submits FOIA Requests to the FTC
- Dec 03, 2021The NLRB’s Amazon Antics II
- Dec 02, 2021Coalition Letter on Federal Contractors and the National Defense Authorization Act This Coalition letter was sent to the Members of the United States Senate, opposing an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) related to potential debarment of federal contractors.
- Dec 02, 2021The Path Forward: Experts See No Going Back to Square One as Omicron Variant Emerges In this week’s Path Forward event, U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne Clark discussed the emergence of the Omicron variant of COVID-19 and its potential impact on the country and American business with special guest experts.
- Dec 02, 2021West Virginia Chamber, U.S. Chamber Launch Statewide Radio Campaign Thanking Senator Manchin for Protecting West Virginians from Rising Prices Today, the West Virginia Chamber of Commerce and U.S. Chamber of Commerce released a new radio ad campaign thanking Senator Joe Manchin for protecting West Virginians from rising prices and protecting local jobs.
- Dec 02, 2021U.S. Chamber Poll of Unemployed Americans Indicates Worker Shortage Crisis Unlikely to Ease Large portions of the previously employed indicate that they are not actively looking for work and may not return to the workforce for six months or more