Watch the recent Global Forum from the U.S. Chamber. This year’s theme is “Competition in the Global Marketplace.” Amid substantial shifts in the global landscape, this program explored how the competition for global markets has shifted and how today’s decisions can impact our ability to achieve sustainable and inclusive growth.
Global Forum 2022 Highlights
- International Trade & Investment
Cargill CEO: How Sustainable Agriculture Can Prevent a Global Food Crisis
David W. MacLennan, CEO of Cargill, discusses the impact of supply chain disruptions on the global food supply and the importance of sustainable agriculture.
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- InternationalPath Forward: World EconomyWednesday, May 2502:30 PM EDT - 03:30 PM EDT
- InternationalCEO Summit of the AmericasWednesday, June 08 - Thursday, June 0908:00 AM EDT - 06:00 PM EDT
- InternationalUSIBC 2022 Technology Summit - Innovation Fueled ProsperityTuesday, June 21 - Thursday, June 2312:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- May 23, 2022Next-Gen Scholar Trelysa Long Shares Her Vision on Being a Future Business Leader
UC Irvine student and 2021 Next-Gen Scholar Trelysa Long says her internship played a significant role in her choice to pursue her current role as a research assistant in antitrust.
- May 23, 2022What You Need to Know About West Coast Ports Labor Negotiations
West Coast ports and dockworkers are negotiating a new labor contract. If things don't go well there could be delays that undermine U.S. competitiveness.
- May 23, 2022Antitrust Bills: A Trojan Horse That Will Radically Alter Our Free Market Economy
Here are three reasons why pending antitrust legislation easily could serve as a gateway to sweeping changes across the economy.
- May 20, 2022World Bank Aims to Hone Business Environment for the Digital Age
The World Bank is creating a new tool to help policymakers and investors evaluate how successful different governments are in meeting the challenges of recovery and competitiveness.
- May 19, 2022AI for All: Experts Weigh In on Expanding AI’s Shared Prosperity and Reducing Potential Harms
Artificial intelligence experts say policymakers, technologists, and business leaders must work together to ensure that the benefits of artificial intelligence are spread to all, while unintended harms are mitigated.
- May 18, 2022An Effective Climate and Energy Security “Grand Bargain” Is Within Reach
Pursuing climate progress and energy security are not mutually exclusive. We can both increase domestic production of oil and natural gas and accelerate the energy transition. Here's how.
- May 18, 2022What Senator Sanders Gets Wrong about Amazon
While it is no secret that Senator Sanders is avidly pro-union, some of that rhetoric deserves a bit more scrutiny, if not a rebuttal, because in some cases his assertions are simply incorrect.
- May 18, 2022U.S. Chamber of Commerce Commends Rep. Mike Simpson on Primary Win in Idaho’s 2nd District
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce congratulates pro-business incumbent Congressman Mike Simpson on his win in the Republican primary in Idaho’s Second Congressional District.