Spotlight On: Workforce
The America Works Agenda: Policy Solutions to Address the Nation's Worker Shortage
We are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
What We Stand For
- Let's Rebuild AmericaInfrastructure is not a partisan issue – it’s an American priority. Investing in America’s infrastructure is critical to our economic recovery, prosperity and quality of life.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Combating COVID-19We are committed to helping as many businesses, families and industries as possible endure the financial hardships caused by the pandemic and return to work in a safe and sustainable way.
- Climate Change: The Path ForwardCombating climate change requires citizens, government, and business to work together. American businesses play a vital role in creating innovative solutions to protect our planet.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Inflation in the Food and Related IndustriesThis event focuses on how rising inflation is impacting prices, particularly in the food industry and the industries that make up its supply chain.
- Talent Forward: Lead on Talent, Lead the WorldThis event will showcase employer leadership in getting people back to work, shining a spotlight on those building new pathways for discovering and upskilling employees and driving innovative, talent-focused solutions.
- Third Annual Transatlantic Business Works SummitThis summit will explore the first six months of the new dialogue between the U.S. and EU, the state of the transatlantic relationship, and the role of business, government, and other stakeholders in shaping the path forward.
- Oct 27, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on H.R. 963, the "FAIR Act" This Hill letter was sent to Members of the House Judiciary Committee on H.R. 963, the "Forced Arbitration Injustice Repeal Act.”
- Oct 26, 2021The Importance of Mixing Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion into Your Company’s DNA As we prepare for 2022, it is important that leaders ask themselves a tough question: “What has our organization done to truly support Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion within our walls and in our communities?”
- Oct 26, 2021U.S. Chamber Commends Biden's Nominations at Key Communications Agencies U.S. Chamber Commends Rosenworcel's nomination to FCC Chair and Davidson's nomination to National Telecommunications & Information Administration.
- Oct 26, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Hires Former EY Executive Rob Hanson as Senior Vice President of Tax Policy The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today announced that Rob Hanson will lead its Tax and Economic Policy Division as Senior Vice President, Tax Policy.
- Oct 25, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on the "Prohibiting IRS Financial Surveillance Act" This Hill letter was sent to Senator Tim Scott on the "Prohibiting IRS Financial Surveillance Act."
- Oct 25, 2021Coalition Letter on the Department of the Treasury's Tax Reporting Proposal This Coalition letter was sent to the President of the United States on the Department of the Treasury's tax reporting proposal.
- Oct 25, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Unveils Dynamic New Website Site Features Multimedia Content, Expert Insights, and World-class Events to Support the Business Community’s Recovery and Growth
- Oct 24, 2021One Chart That Shows the Job Situation in Every State According to the latest state employment data, only two states have grown employment since the pandemic started.
- Oct 21, 2021The Urban Grape Wins 2021 ‘Dream Big’ Small Business of the Year Urban Grape’s innovative business strategy, rapid growth, and commitment to community development stood out among this year’s nominees.