Watch the recent Global Forum from the U.S. Chamber. This year’s theme is “Competition in the Global Marketplace.” Amid substantial shifts in the global landscape, this program explored how the competition for global markets has shifted and how today’s decisions can impact our ability to achieve sustainable and inclusive growth.
Global Forum 2022 Highlights
- International Trade & Investment
Cargill CEO: How Sustainable Agriculture Can Prevent a Global Food Crisis
David W. MacLennan, CEO of Cargill, discusses the impact of supply chain disruptions on the global food supply and the importance of sustainable agriculture.
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- InternationalCEO Summit of the AmericasWednesday, June 08 - Thursday, June 0908:00 AM EDT - 06:00 PM EDT
- InternationalUSIBC 2022 Technology Summit - Innovation Fueled ProsperityTuesday, June 21 - Thursday, June 2312:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- InternationalU.S. Chamber of Commerce Delegation to Israel's Cyber WeekSunday, June 26 - Thursday, June 3012:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Feb 01, 2017Hatch Optimistic About Tax Reform The Senate Finance Committee Chairman is eager to work on it.
- Feb 01, 2017Prime Minister May Goes to Washington
Last week, British Prime Minister Theresa May became the first foreign head of state to meet with President Donald J. Trump.
- Jan 31, 2017President Trump Nominates Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court Chamber's Tom Donohue: "We congratulate Judge Neil Gorsuch and applaud President Trump for quickly naming a Supreme Court justice nominee."
- Jan 31, 2017U.S. Chamber’s Donohue Congratulates President Trump’s Nominee for Supreme Court
WASHINGTON, D.C.—U.S. Chamber President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue issued the following statement today regarding President Trump’s nomination of Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court of the United States.
“We congratulate Judge Gorsuch and applaud President Trump for quickly naming a Supreme Court justice nominee. The Supreme Court plays a critical role ensuring the rule of law is upheld and constitutional protections for all are honored. The election is over and now it's time for the Senate to act.”
- Jan 31, 2017Misguided Attacks Against Labor Nominee Continue
Labor unions and their allies have a beef, so to speak, with the Trump administration’s nominee to be Secretary of Labor, Andy Puzder...
- Jan 31, 2017New U.S. Chamber CCMC Report Outlines Importance of Effective, Modern Corporate Disclosure System
Report Release, Event Focus on Future of Corporate Disclosure, How to Provide Value for Today’s Investors
- Jan 31, 2017How the Regulatory Accountability Act Would Make EPA's Water Rule Better
Those affected by WOTUS could have pushed regulators to employ better, more thorough analyses in the rulemaking process.
- Jan 30, 2017U.S. Chamber’s Donohue Comments on President Trump’s Executive Actions on Regulations
WASHINGTON, D.C.—U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue issued the following statement today regarding President Trump’s executive actions on regulations:
“The U.S. Chamber applauds the president for fulfilling the campaign’s promise to take on the regulatory juggernaut that is limiting economic growth, choking small business, and putting people out of work.
- Jan 30, 2017The State of American Business: Repairing our Health Care System We can generate more growth and jobs by making America’s health care system the best in the world.
- Jan 30, 2017Trade and Growth Protect Against Global Turmoil To protect America from disruptive events around the world, our leaders must do all they can to promote prosperity at home.