Watch the recent Global Forum from the U.S. Chamber. This year’s theme is “Competition in the Global Marketplace.” Amid substantial shifts in the global landscape, this program explored how the competition for global markets has shifted and how today’s decisions can impact our ability to achieve sustainable and inclusive growth.
Global Forum 2022 Highlights
- International Trade & Investment
Cargill CEO: How Sustainable Agriculture Can Prevent a Global Food Crisis
David W. MacLennan, CEO of Cargill, discusses the impact of supply chain disruptions on the global food supply and the importance of sustainable agriculture.
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- InternationalCEO Summit of the AmericasWednesday, June 08 - Thursday, June 0908:00 AM EDT - 06:00 PM EDT
- InternationalUSIBC 2022 Technology Summit - Innovation Fueled ProsperityTuesday, June 21 - Thursday, June 2312:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- InternationalU.S. Chamber of Commerce Delegation to Israel's Cyber WeekSunday, June 26 - Thursday, June 3012:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Jan 28, 2017Education and Innovation are Keys to Minneapolis Business Success
From the classroom to the football field, leaders in Minneapolis understand the importance of education in supporting students.
- Jan 28, 2017New CBO Report Says Our Fiscal Future Is Unsustainable
An undeniable lasting effect of President Obama’s tenure has been a significant degradation in our nation’s fiscal health.
- Jan 27, 2017How Do We Get the Economy the Fuel It Needs to Grow? “We’ve cut off the fuel supply--and guess what—America’s economic engine is sputtering.”
- Jan 27, 2017Brady Pitches Tax Reform to the Business Community A fruitful debate over implementing a pro-growth tax code has begun.
- Jan 27, 2017Michigan Chamber Chief Backs DeVos to Run Education Department
“Betsy DeVos will be great for kids!” said Michigan Chamber of Commerce president and CEO Richard Studley
- Jan 27, 2017Restarting the Growth Engine: Reforming Capital Markets to Revitalize Our Economy
Remarks by Thomas J. Donohue, President and CEO, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Illinois Chamber of Commerce
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.
It’s wonderful to be here in Chicago among so many friends and business leaders.
- Jan 27, 2017U.S. Chamber’s Donohue Starts Nationwide Conversation, Urges Lawmakers to Make Economic Growth a Priority
Outlines a Pro-Growth Agenda, Focuses on the Importance of a Strong Financial Services Sector at Event in Chicago
- Jan 26, 2017Union Membership Drops in 2016
The Bureau of Labor Statistics on January 26 released its annual estimate of union membership in the United States...
- Jan 26, 2017U.S. Chamber Launches U.S.-UK Business Council
Will Amplify Voice of U.S. Business Community as UK Charts New Course
- Jan 25, 2017Video Series: Giving A Voice To Tomorrow
The Achieving Tomorrow’s Voices project is a creative video campaign that highlights the importance of joint success in education.