Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
- International Trade & Investment
President Biden: The Importance of Unlocking Economic Potential in the Americas
At the IV CEO Summit of the Americas, President Biden made the case that nations of the Americas needed to work together to unlock more economic potential.
Expanding the Workforce
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Health Care9th Annual Health Summit: The Business of HealthTuesday, June 2811:30 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Growing a Team During the Workforce ShortageWednesday, June 2912:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyTecTalk with Alan Davidson, NTIA AdministratorThursday, June 3011:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Feb 14, 2017Five Ways to Think About the Trade Deficit It helps to look at the trade balance from different perspectives
- Feb 13, 2017Fight for $15 Protests Labor Nominee
The Trump administration’s nominee for Secretary of Labor, Andrew Puzder, will have his confirmation hearing this week...
- Feb 13, 2017This Dallas Startup Helps HomeAway Be A Better (See: Quieter) Neighbor
NoiseAware is “party-pooping” across the globe -- and helping larger sharing-economy companies in the process.
- Feb 13, 2017The State of American Business: Fixing Our Broken Regulatory Process Congress needs to re-examine how the most complex and high-cost regulations are written.
- Feb 13, 2017A New Strategy for Economic Partnership with Israel
The Trump Administration can capitalize on our special relationship with Israel, historically focused on national security issues.
- Feb 13, 2017IP: The Roots of Innovation
The United States has long been one of the most innovative nations on earth. So what sets us apart?
- Feb 12, 2017'We Have Not Even Begun to Scratch the Surface' on the U.S.-Turkey Economic Relationship
Jennifer Miel, Executive Director for the U.S.-Turkey Business Council sat down with the Turkish Heritage Organization.
- Feb 11, 2017Small Businesses Tell Congress They Can’t Afford Obamacare Rising costs are keeping small businesses from hiring more employees.
- Feb 11, 2017Prime Minister Abe Praises U.S.-Japan Alliance as Key to Prosperity and Growth Abe met with Congressional and business leaders at the U.S. Chamber.
- Feb 10, 2017Intel Investing in American Tech Jobs
from the C_TEC Blog
Intel took a major step on Wednesday in promoting not only American job growth, but also the growth and innovation of the tech industry. CEO Brian Krzanich announced that Intel will be investing $7 billion into a new factory in Arizona—a state that has been making great strides in providing an incubator for technology such as autonomous vehicles and drones.