While we work to remove the harmful provisions from the latest version of the Reconciliation Bill, it is worth noting that there are parts of the bill that will advance progress on climate and energy security.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and United Way Worldwide partnered to develop a report that highlights the importance of strategic philanthropic investments to combat human trafficking.
Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Staying Connected in a Hybrid WorldThursday, August 1112:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- May 11, 2017After the Successful Use of the Congressional Review Act, Here’s Where Regulatory Reform Goes Next It's time to reform the regulatory process itself.
- May 09, 2017Trump Opens the Door to More Pipelines Being Approved The president will nominate two people to a little-known federal agency.
- May 09, 2017How Allies Of Trade Came to NAFTA’s Defense
I have been impressed to learn just how broad support for NAFTA is among American companies of every size, sector, and region.
- May 09, 2017Why You Should Care About Corporate Governance
Remember that moment during one of the 2016 presidential debates when the candidates engaged in a deep and provocative discussion about the laws and regulations that apply to public companies? For days, the country was swept up in matters of corporate governance.
- May 08, 2017Global Supply Chains Explained … in One Graphic
Global supply chains are complicated and critical, with many moving pieces.
- May 08, 2017Bringing NAFTA Into the 21st Century
As officials consider renegotiating NAFTA, they ought to keep in mind the agreement's beneficial tenants.
- May 08, 2017U.S. Chamber Launches Business Israel with Inaugural Mission
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with its Israel affiliate the Israel-America Chamber of Commerce (AmCham Israel), today launched Business Israel, a multi-year program to bring executives from leading business organizations across the U.S. to Israel. The program launched with an inaugural mission led by Myron Brilliant, executive vice president and head of International Affairs for the U.S. Chamber. The delegation included seventeen CEOs and presidents from state and major metropolitan chambers of commerce from across the U.S.
- May 05, 2017U.S. Chamber Kicks Off TecExec Series with Event on Role of Tech in Agriculture
The U.S. Chamber Technology Engagement Center (C_TEC) today kicked off its TecExec Series with “Farm to Table: A Tech Story,” an event discussing the role of technology in agriculture, retail, and the grocery industry. It also released the results of a Morning Consult poll, which shows that voters overwhelmingly say technology is beneficial to food production. According to the survey, nearly 8 in 10 voters say technology plays an important role in the grocery industry.
- May 05, 2017Without NAFTA, Say Adios to Your Cinco de Mayo Margarita
One part lime juice, ten parts trade.
- May 05, 2017Retirement Protection You Probably Didn’t Know You Had
The biggest mistake is often not knowing what you don’t know.