The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and United Way Worldwide partnered to develop a report that highlights the importance of strategic philanthropic investments to combat human trafficking.
Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Staying Connected in a Hybrid WorldThursday, August 1112:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- International47th India Ideas SummitTuesday, September 06 - Wednesday, September 0712:00 AM EDT - 12:00 AM EDT
- SpaceU.S. Chamber of Commerce Global Aerospace SummitWednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 1502:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Oct 26, 2021The Importance of Mixing Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion into Your Company’s DNA
As we prepare for 2022, it is important that leaders ask themselves a tough question: “What has our organization done to truly support Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion within our walls and in our communities?”
- Oct 26, 2021U.S. Chamber Commends Biden's Nominations at Key Communications Agencies
U.S. Chamber Commends Rosenworcel's nomination to FCC Chair and Davidson's nomination to National Telecommunications & Information Administration.
- Oct 25, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Unveils Dynamic New Website
Site Features Multimedia Content, Expert Insights, and World-class Events to Support the Business Community’s Recovery and Growth
- Oct 24, 2021One Chart That Shows the Job Situation in Every State
According to the latest state employment data, only two states have grown employment since the pandemic started.
- Oct 21, 2021The Urban Grape is Changing the Wine Industry
The 2021 Small Business of the Year's innovative business strategy, rapid growth, and commitment to community development stood out among this year's nominees.
- Oct 21, 2021U.S. Chamber Names 2021 Small Business of the Year
Boston wine store expanding access to wine industry wins $25,000 cash prize
- Oct 20, 2021USJBC White Paper on ESG Principles
This paper identifies a set of common principles that illustrate the robust foundation for deepening cooperation between the U.S. and Japan on ESG matters. The USJBC will be leveraging this document to help ensure that the private sector has a seat at the table in the rapidly moving ESG policy debate in Japan, the U.S., and globally.
- Oct 20, 20214 Climate Innovations Led By Business
Businesses are investing in blue hydrogen, direct air capture, and other climate technologies to build a more sustainable future.
- Oct 20, 2021U.S.-Argentina Business Roundtable ICT