Watch Again: Summit of the Americas Highlights
- International Trade & Investment
President Biden: The Importance of Unlocking Economic Potential in the Americas
At the IV CEO Summit of the Americas, President Biden made the case that nations of the Americas needed to work together to unlock more economic potential.
Expanding the Workforce
Business Community Response to the Invasion of Ukraine
- Statement: Business Community Response to Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis“The American business community is here to help,” said U.S. Chamber President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark.
- Aid Tracker: Humanitarian Crisis in UkraineThe business community is mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and community resources to assist.
- On the Digital Front Lines: How Tech Companies are Supporting UkraineAmerican tech companies are leveraging their resources to assist Ukraine and defend its sovereignty against Russian aggression.
Chamber OnDemand: Watch Our Newest Programming for Businesses
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Health Care9th Annual Health Summit: The Business of HealthTuesday, June 2811:30 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Small BusinessCO— Start. Run. Grow. Growing a Team During the Workforce ShortageWednesday, June 2912:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDT
- TechnologyTecTalk with Alan Davidson, NTIA AdministratorThursday, June 3011:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Mar 19, 2021Synchrony Lends Support to Small Businesses and Communities with Grants, Financing, and Digital Resources
Synchrony this year expanded its digital tools for safe, socially distant payment processes, while funding grants for communities in need.
- Mar 19, 2021Neil Herrington's Interview with Letra P
Neil Herrington, Senior Vice President for the Americas, highlights the importance of a tangible economic plan in Argentina.
- Mar 19, 2021The Strength to Push Forward: Honoring Values, Enduring Lessons from Unsung Heroines
We can all learn from the strong women who came before us, confronted challenges head-on and turned them into opportunities for others.
- Mar 18, 2021U.S. Chamber Praises House Passage of Immigration Legislation
“Both the American Dream and Promise Act and the Farm Workforce Modernization Act are critically important to the business community. For years, Washington has spent time bickering about immigration and letting huge problems go unaddressed. Today’s votes are steps in the right direction towards solving some of our nation’s pressing immigration challenges. The U.S. Chamber is committed to ensuring these proposals are passed in the U.S. Senate and signed into law.”
- Mar 18, 2021Hiring Our Heroes Celebrates a Decade of Impact
- Mar 18, 2021U.S. Chamber Awards 11 Chambers of Commerce with Accreditation
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, at its board meeting last week, awarded the Accreditation designation to 11 chambers of commerce for their sound policies, effective organizational procedures, and positive impact on their communities.
- Mar 18, 20215 Takeaways from MetLife, US Chamber Q1 Small Business Index
The Q1 2021 MetLife and U.S. Chamber Small Business Index shows that COVID-19 vaccines are lifting spirits for small businesses.
- Mar 18, 2021The Path Forward: Preparing for the Next Pandemic
This week’s Path Forward event highlighted the need for the private sector and governments to work together to prevent future pandemics.
- Mar 18, 2021Top 5 Takeaways from the U.S. Chamber Q1 Commercial Construction Index
Check out our breakdown of the latest Commercial Construction Index.