Small Business Index
The quarterly MetLife and U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Index found that concern for inflation among small business owners has reached a new high. The vast majority (90%) of small businesses say they are concerned about the impact of inflation on their business.
Celebrating Small Business: The Dream Big Awards
Start. Run. Grow. Week - October 18, 2022
The Dream Big Award winners will be announced at the CO— Start. Run. Grow. Week, a celebration of the challenges and achievements of small business owners across the country. We’ll connect you with your peers to share real-world strategies on some of the most complex issues facing small businesses. Additionally, we will bring in subject-area experts who will help you gain fresh insights on the ever-shifting economy, and share ideas about leadership, management, and resilience as a small business owner.
OnDemand Highlights: Global Aerospace Summit
The American Data Privacy and Protection Act needs to provide certainty to businesses and consumers, not a confusing new patchwork.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce measures our success by what we deliver for you—our members. We believe in the power of the American business community to improve lives, solve problems, and strengthen society—and for 110 years, we have helped you do it.
How Inflation Is Impacting Businesses
U.S. and Mexican Business Leaders’ Input on the Upcoming U.S.-Mexico High-Level Economic Dialogue
The business community on both sides of the border supports the U.S.-Mexico High-Level Economic Dialogue (HLED) to ensure the most competitive North America possible.
By Guillermo Vogel
Indo-Pacific Economic Flourishing? Making a Success of IPEF
By John G. Murphy
Why the U.S.-Chile Tax Treaty Should be Ratified Immediately
By John G. Murphy
- Security and Resilience
Public-Private Collaboration on Display at Israel Cyber Week
By Christophe Blassiau
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- InternationalInSTEP: The Ongoing Russia-Ukraine Conflict and Geopolitical ImplicationsMonday, October 0304:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Health CareHealth ForwardTuesday, October 0401:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- FinanceProlific Regulation: Examining SEC Rulemaking Under the Biden AdministrationThursday, October 0611:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Jun 17, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Issues 2021 Governing with Distinction Awards
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Chamber Commends Congressional Leaders Committed to Creating American Jobs and Fueling Economic Growth
U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Suzanne Clark and Chamber Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer Neil Bradley today unveiled the recipients of the governing with distinction awards for the 116th Congress, recognizing members of Congress who demonstrate the bipartisan leadership and constructive governing necessary to move our economy forward.
- Jun 17, 2021U.S. Chamber: United States Should Host APEC in 2023
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today called on the Biden-Harris Administration to host the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) forum in 2023. The United States last hosted the once-annual meetings in 2011 in Honolulu.
- Jun 17, 2021Commercial Construction Contractors Upbeat on Outlook Despite Worsening Material Shortages, Worker Shortages
88% indicate difficulty in finding skilled workers; of those, 35% have turned down work because of it
- Jun 17, 2021U.S. Chamber Awards 7 Chambers of Commerce with Accreditation
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, at its board meeting last week, awarded the Accreditation designation to 7 chambers of commerce for their sound policies, effective organizational procedures, and positive impact on their communities.
- Jun 17, 2021U.S. Chamber of Commerce Commercial Construction Index – Q2 2021 The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Commercial Construction Index (CCI) is a quarterly economic index designed to gauge the outlook for, and resulting confidence in, the commercial construction industry.
- Jun 16, 2021Treasury's ARPA Tax Mandate Limits State Recovery Efforts U.S. Chamber State & Local Policy Initiative launches map to track American Rescue Plan funds and track litigation stop the ARPA tax mandate
- Jun 16, 2021New Report Finds Construction Contractors Struggling to Find Workers, Building Materials
The Q2 2021 U.S. Chamber of Commerce Commercial Construction Index found that commercial construction contractors are growing optimistic.
- Jun 16, 2021Supporting LGBT Businesses During Pride Month and Beyond
As the business voice of the LGBT community, the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) is the largest advocacy organization dedicated to expanding economic opportunities and advancements for LGBT people and the exclusive certifying body for LGBT-owned businesses. The LGBT business owners that NGLCC represents generate over $1.7 trillion in economic impact, create jobs and innovate business solutions nationwide.
- Jun 16, 2021June 16 OSD Conference Call
OSD overview: MIBP – Remains a priority for OSD to continue engaging with industry; have added “partnership” to pillars of OSD industrial collaboration; focusing on semi-conductor industries and women and minority owned businesses who the SecDef will be meeting with shortly; OSD has lost 40% of the supply base over the past decade and this is of concern and looking for ways to address these loses; published supply chain report in response to President’s EO and we are encouraged to read it. The rest of the year will now foc
- Jun 16, 2021Business Leaders Unite in Urging Congress and the Administration to Continue Bipartisan Infrastructure Negotiations, Ensuring Durable and Long-Term Legislation
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, Suzanne Clark, President and CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Joshua Bolten, President & CEO of Business Roundtable, and Jay Timmons, President and CEO of the National Association of Manufacturers, issued the following statement: