WASHINGTON, D.C.—The U.S. Chamber of Commerce recently welcomed 12 new executives to its Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100 (CCC100) and appointed Glenn Hamer, President and CEO, Arizona Chamber of Commerce as its new Chairman.
These experienced leaders advise the U.S. Chamber’s board of directors, enhance lobbying and coalition work, recommend programming, and strengthen outreach to the business and chamber communities.
“We look forward to the contributions that these new members will provide to the CCC100,” said Sara Armstrong, Vice President at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. “The CCC100 is one of the most prestigious appointments in the chamber community, and these new members reflect our continued dedication to naming diverse, high-profile leaders from across the country to serve on this important committee. We are also delighted that Glenn Hamer will serve as Chairman of the committee. Glenn’s leadership in Arizona and strong reputation within the committee made him an excellent choice to lead this group of executives.”
- Nathan Ahle, President and CEO, Fresno Chamber of Commerce
- Jason Ball, IOM, President and CEO, Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce
- Brent Cooper, President and CEO, Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
- Sheree Anne Kelly, President and CEO, Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Megan Lucas, IOM, CCE, CEcD, CEO, Lynchburg Regional Business Alliance
- Matt McCormick, IOM, CCE, President, Columbia (MO) Chamber of Commerce
- Derek Miller, President and CEO, Salt Lake Chamber
- Matt Pivarnik, IOM, CCE, President and CEO, Greater Topeka Chamber of Commerce
- Mary Beth Sewald, President and CEO, Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Bryan Slone, President and CEO, Nebraska Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Matt Smith, President and CEO, Greater Pittsburgh (PA) Chamber of Commerce
- Scott Waller, IOM, President and CEO, Mississippi Economic Council
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions, as well as state and local chambers and industry associations.