Let's Rebuild America
Infrastructure is not a partisan issue – it’s an American priority.
Investing in America’s infrastructure is critical to our economic recovery, prosperity and quality of life. The longer our elected leaders wait to pass legislation, the more our roads, bridges, and highways will deteriorate.
This much-needed infrastructure legislation will create millions of jobs, improve global competitiveness, and add trillions of dollars in economic growth through investment in roads, bridges, ports, airports, transit, rail, water and energy infrastructure, access to broadband, and more.
The House now needs to pass this bipartisan legislation so it can be signed into law without delay.
Highway programs, bridge replacement and repairs,
public transportation, broadband, and more...
Recent Chamber Actions Supporting Passage of Infrastructure Legislation
- January 2021: Launched Build by the Fourth of July initiative with over 300 national and local organizations
- February 2021: Launched Brent Spence Bridge campaign with state and local chambers
- February 2021: Hosted Rep. Seth Moulton (D-MA) and Rep. Rodney Davis (R-IL) during our inaugural Common Grounds event series to discuss bipartisan solutions to infrastructure investment
- June 2021: Joined Business Roundtable and the National Association of Manufacturers leaders in a joint statement urging Congress and the Administration to continue bipartisan negotiations
- July 2021: Launched and led the Coalition for Bipartisan Infrastructure Investment, consisting of over 100 business, labor and public policy organizations
EventNov 11, 2021 - 10:00am to 11:00am
As our transition to a lower-carbon electricity future progresses, today’s electric grid is increasingly being asked to integrate new energy users with a growing diversity of generation resources – both large and small, centralized and widespread.
Above the FoldSep 20, 2021 - 4:00pm
Here’s a closer look at some of the lesser-known benefits.
Letters to CongressSep 14, 2021 - 12:00pm
This Coalition letter was sent to Members of the House of Representatives on Western water provisions of the bipartisan infrastructure package.
Above the FoldAug 30, 2021 - 10:00am
Here are the top 10 ways the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act would benefit all Americas.
Press ReleaseAug 24, 2021 - 5:45pm
U.S. Chamber Vows to Defeat Reconciliation, Hails Voting Deadline for Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal
WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Suzanne Clark issued the following statement after the House voted to adopt the rule that would “deem and pass” the Senate budget resolution while allowing consideration of the bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.