America has too many people without jobs, too many jobs without people to fill them, and as a result, too many businesses that can’t grow and thrive. The worker shortage is affecting businesses in every state, across every industry—and it’s getting worse.
Join us in calling on Congress and Governors to take action to help workers and employers close the skills gap, grow our country’s workforce, and keep America’s economy strong.
Contact: Lindsay Cates (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sample Social Messages
- America is facing an urgent workforce crisis. Congress, it’s time to take serious action to help workers and employers close the skills gap, grow the workforce, and keep America’s economy strong #AmericaWorks www.uschamber.com/work
- American workers and businesses are facing an urgent workforce shortage and talent gap crisis — and Congress can and must help. I’m calling on Congress to take action today #AmericaWorks www.uschamber.com/work
- The America Works Agenda would help upskill and reskill more Americans, remove barriers to work, grow the nation’s workforce, and help more businesses fill open jobs. Congress: Take action today #AmericaWorks www.uschamber.com/work
- America has too many people without jobs and too many jobs without people to fill them. Congress, take action today. Support and advance @USChamber's America Works Agenda #AmericaWorks www.uschamber.com/work
- Every state should invest American Rescue Plans funds back into their workers by expanding childcare opportunities and offering employer-led job training programs #AmericaWorks www.uschamber.com/work
Social Action Graphics
Recommend Chrome or Firefox browsers for viewing.