- Twenty companies in the Mahindra Group have committed to science-based targets.
- The company has a number of businesses that enable climate action. Climate is a 21st century challenge and opportunity.
- Established key targets:
- Mahindra’s environmental investments for the fiscal year 2018-2019 were INR 107 million (i.e. $1.5 million). This amount includes investments in setting up plants for renewable sources of energy and waste disposal, treating chemical waste, and controlling air pollution.
- Mahindra Electric is the country’s largest electric vehicle manufacturer.
- The company has launched more than 100 projects each year in the area of energy efficiency.
For more information, visit https://www.mahindra.com/riseforgood/rejuvenating-the-planet.