- Investing in Resilience Capacity Before a DisasterJul 29, 2022
Industry leaders discuss how adapting to climate change and finding sustainable ways to be prepared for a disaster before it strikes is critical.
- Addressing Ongoing Global Humanitarian Challenges With Public-Private PartnershipsJul 29, 2022
Public and private sector experts discussed how strategic partnership can mitigate and impact emerging humanitarian needs.
- Improving Pandemic Preparedness Through Private-Public PartnershipsJul 28, 2022
Healthcare industry and public health professionals discuss how private-public partnerships can improve pandemic preparedness for future health crises.
- The Importance of Building Resilience Through Private-Public PartnershipsJul 28, 2022
In a keynote address, FEMA Deputy Administrator Erik Hooks discussed the importance of private-public partnerships in building resilience and moving through hardships.
- How Investing in Public-Private Readiness Can Improve National ResilienceJul 28, 2022
Expert panelists discuss how public and private sector leaders can help build national resilience through a commitment to readiness.
- Organized Retail Crime: How Communities Can Address the Rising ThreatJul 14, 2022
Discover the driving factors behind the rising threat of organized retail crime — and how the private and public sectors can collaborate to stop it.
- New Energy Solutions for Carbon Capture and the Hydrogen EconomyJul 14, 2022
The private and public sectors can and should work together to embrace new energy solutions. Experts share their insights on how to achieve this.
- How Business and Government Leaders Are Combatting CounterfeitersJul 12, 2022
Business leaders and government officials share their insights on the best modern anti-counterfeiting practices.
- The Importance of Equitable Internet Access and Broadband for AllJun 30, 2022
NTIA Administrator Alan Davidson discussed the importance of equitable internet access for all Americans and shared expansion plans.
- Securing ICT Supply Chains from Cybersecurity ThreatsJun 29, 2022
During Cyber Week 2022, global experts gathered at Tel Aviv University to discuss ICT supply chain security, resilience, and integrity and how to mitigate cyber risks.