- The Digital Economy: A Look Into the 2022 Digital FrontierMay 11, 2022
The COVID-19 pandemic has fueled and accelerated digital transformation and introduced new economic opportunities by transforming existing markets.
- DHL Express CEO: How to Create a More Sustainable Business LandscapeMay 11, 2022
DHL Express Americas CEO Mike Parra discusses the importance of sustainability in business and the role of the public and private sectors in improving ESG outcomes.
- Ecuador’s Response to Global Issues in 2022: Insights from President Guillermo LassoMay 11, 2022
Ecuador’s President Guillermo Lasso discusses the impact of global issues like the COVID-19 pandemic and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on his country and Ecuador's response.
- Global Trade and the Digital Economy: 3 Opportunities for US Businesses in 2022May 11, 2022
U.S. Chamber of Commerce EVP Myron Brilliant discussed three opportunities American businesses can take advantage of to impact the global economy in 2022.
- Cargill CEO: How Sustainable Agriculture Can Prevent a Global Food CrisisMay 10, 2022
David W. MacLennan, CEO of Cargill, discusses the impact of supply chain disruptions on the global food supply and the importance of sustainable agriculture.
- Jon Huntsman, Jr.: How the Geopolitical Landscape Has Impacted Businesses WorldwideMay 10, 2022
The geopolitical landscape has seen major shifts in 2022. Here’s how global events have impacted businesses around the world, according to Ambassador Jon Huntsman, Jr.
- Navigating the British and Indo-Pacific Trade Landscape in 2022May 10, 2022
Secretary Trevelyan of the UK and Minister Gan of Singapore discuss the current state of British and Indo-Pacific trade amid a changing geopolitical landscape.
- Understanding Geostrategic Risks in the Global Landscape of 2022May 10, 2022
At the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's 2022 Global Forum 2022, experts discussed how the public and private sectors can collaborate to address geostrategic risks and challenges.
- How the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Improves American Water SystemsMay 09, 2022
Chuck Chaitovitz of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce discusses how the funds from the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law seek to expand access to clean drinking water.
- How Public and Private Sectors Are Bridging the Digital DivideMay 03, 2022
U.S. Chamber professionals sat down to discuss how both private and public sectors can help to bridge the country’s digital divide.